AT&T Store Jesup Jesup
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jesup
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jesup?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jesup Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 22, 20215 out of 5Great customer service, especially Ms. Brooke.the young lady that took my payment she supper cool evev when a male customer wasn't so kind to her. She handled her self very well. Great staff. Anita
- January 16, 20215 out of 5Excellent customer serviceResponse from AT&TJanuary 18, 2021Hello Charles m We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We hope to connect with you soon.
- January 16, 20215 out of 5Excellent customer serviceResponse from AT&TJanuary 18, 2021Hello Demetrice w We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We hope to connect with you soon.
- January 2, 20211 out of 5!!!BEWARE!!!
We went to this store in August while they were doing the promotion for Samsung where you could get $1000 off the new Note 20 with a trade in. We talked to the guy, told him our wishes. Instead of doing what we asked, he did a "pay to upgrade" instead (which we were unaware of at that time). We went back in November to ask about why credits weren't showing up on our bill. We were told it takes about 3 billing cycles (which we knew) and that because we came after our billing cycle in August, the credits would should up on the December bill. December came and there were no credits. We went back to the store, now they're no longer a corporate store, only a retail location and no one has any idea what to do. We've talked with the trade in dept, customer service, the store, managers on the phone and in the store. No one can do anything to fix THEIR MISTAKE because it's out of the time frame which is because of THEIR billing cycle!!! LIVID isn't even a strong enough expression!! AT&T "legally" stold $2000 from us!Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2021Hello Wanda L. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please contact the store manager at email@example.com so we can find a resolution for you.
- May 9, 20191 out of 5I went in bought a new iPhone and asked the lady for help transferring all my stuff from my old one and she told me she’d have a tech call me and I came back later cause I was having problems with my old iPhone creating a new Apple ID long story short the old iPhone was refurbished and I never knew that. I got on the phone with Apple and the lady kept apologizing and I just feel like AT&T Didn’t take the time out to help me and didn’t care if I got my problem resolved.