AT&T Store Marietta Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Marietta
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Marietta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Marietta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 17, 20203 out of 5If you go to this store only deal with Zach or Brandon. DO NOT DEAL with Marilyn unless you want to be treated like apiece of garbage. I witnessed her do a bad job installing a screen protector on a customers phone and when the customer pointed it out she's said "I will warranty it out and give you another one, but if you are going to be OCD then you will need to put it on yourself. I almost flipped out. She needs to be GONE. If you go here refuse to deal with her.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 9, 20201 out of 5I just had the worst in store experience of my life with an ATT store, the one at 50 Barrett Pkwy Ste 3030 Marietta, GA 30066 Phone number 770 426 3777. I have been with ATT for at least 35 years and this experience was not easy to take for a 74 year old man. They have been less than cordial in the recent past though this one took the cake. I was unable to purchase a $1,000 Samsung phone there because of their attitude and this time after I had bought the phone at Best Buy, a wonderful experience, I decided to try the ATT store for a wireless charger. I called them, they checked, came back to the phone and told me they had it there. I drove there went inside and it was weird from the get go. Finally after telling me to sit and wait they came up to me and said "we don't have your item here for pickup". Then the fireworks started. They threw me out of the store and called 911. I love AT&T but this store needs to be dealt with in a most definite way by AT&T Corporate. This store and Ben the "manager" are doing GRAVE HARM to the AT&T brand.Response from AT&TNovember 10, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you.
- September 11, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service-watched them try to sell equipment to seniors they did not want or need-the manager stayed on his cell outside the whole time for both our visits-staff was terrible-I can’t think of one good thing to say about this place and the bad things I can’t put in print because of the foul language I would useResponse from AT&TSeptember 12, 2020Hello Butch m Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- September 24, 20191 out of 5I went in to this store to buy a new iPhone. I worked with Demere H. and he was wonderful!
However, Ben, the store manager, is the rudest person I’ve ever dealt with. He was rude not only to me, but to his employee.
I was confused about transferring data from my old iPhone 3 to my new iPhone, Ben was quick to inform me, they could not do it. Ok, I understand this but his attitude and demeanor were awful. Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.
- March 26, 20191 out of 5This store has the worst customer service I have ever seen. I bought a brand new phone at this store and they blacklisted it one day after the 14 day return policy. I have been without a phone for a whole week. I would NOT go to this store for anything!