AT&T Store Hilo Hilo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hilo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 7, 20203 out of 5Tried calling AT&T in Hilo several times with no success. I tried calling for an hour, but no live person answered. Then I go to the store and there are atleast 5 store representatives standing around not helping anyone (there were 2 customers). They all looked like they didn't want to be there.Response from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for the feedback and if you could reach out to the store manager, Brian Ingle, to let him know what day and time this happened it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 7, 20201 out of 5Went there today2/7/20 to pay our bill and ask a question about my phone to a young lady worker.
She tried one time to figure out the problem and then told me she doesn't know. Ok so I told her nicely but you work here and with attitude she said to me I don't work for Samsung.that wasn't the answer I wanted to hear!!
Now that's bad customer service.
Now just going to pay my bill and leave..Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hello Wade, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out to the Store Manager directly at 808-935-9749 to discuss your experience in more detail. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5Very Disappointing experience. Service was Substandard, and seemingly Non-existent. Salesman was Distracted, Condescending, and Disrespectful.
I don’t ever write bad reviews, rationalizing that the person must have just had a bad day, but upon returning home and realizing there was no receipt given for the unfortunate transaction, I had to write a review.Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2020Hi Chris, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you wouldn't mind reaching out to the store manager directly; he would like to here about your experience directly. 808.935.9749. Thank you for your time.
- December 2, 20191 out of 5Horrible service by Karen for my older parents trying to get help with their flip phones. She was condescending and refused to help them transfer contacts or orient them to the phones. She did manage to switch out one SIM card, but in over an hour that's all she did. She also took repeated breaks to the back room to eat, and was on her phone with personal calls for much of the time they were waiting patiently. She made them feel stupid and traumatized. Never go to this ATT store to be helped by Karen! I would give zero stars if I could.
Although, to be fair, they had been to this store a few weeks ago and said a very nice and patient woman helped them. It's too bad that more sales reps aren't kind and fair to ALL of their customers, regardless of their age.Response from AT&TDecember 18, 2019Hi Iwa W. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out directly to the Store Manager at 808.935.9749 as he would love to speak with you personally. Express our apologies to your parents and we're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- September 15, 20191 out of 5Just left the Hilo ATT close to Starbucks. The employee that o was talking to did not, for one second , take his eye off of his phone while barely even trying to answer my question. Last time here ever!Response from AT&TNovember 7, 2019Hello Iz,A Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We know that first impressions are very important. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.