AT&T Store Norridge Norridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Norridge Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 8, 20201 out of 5this place is the worst they refuse to take cash and told me to go by a phone card at walgreens i have a prepaid cash account they gave me but say now no cash accepted,really well how about setting up the kiosk to accept cash, do something for your cash customers!!!! u can just ditch them !!! walked over to the HIP they accepted my cash thankyou to the HIP for helping customers. i gave one star thats for the security guardResponse from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Dan W. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 28, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. I had the misfortune to go here yesterday and they did not help me at all. The salespeople’s info was different then what we were told on the phone after ATT told us we just had to walk into the store. Run away from here.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hi Shannon H. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 10, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Very thorough in explaining various plan options. Helpful in economizing so I got the biggest bang for my buck.Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hi Anthony, We are all about giving our customers the biggest bang for their buck! Happy to hear you had a great experience!
- March 15, 20195 out of 5I was pleasantly greeted at the door, my representative who I believe his name was Terri , was extremely helpful and AT&T should be proud to have the team you currently have. TEAM- Together Everyone Accomplshes More!Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2019Hello Marymmavra, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Hope to see you again soon!
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Helpful associate, but the process of changing the name on an existing account after someone moves is nearly impossible. Been dealing with it for months. Still not complete.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2019Hello dderr, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope you will be back for a better experience.