AT&T Store Darien Marketplace at Darien
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Darien
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Darien?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Darien Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 2, 20205 out of 5After having some troubles, Phil and Ennis answered all of my questions and were super helpful! When I returned to the store, they remembered my name and made sure that I had a FANTASTIC experience. If you go in, ask for Ennis!Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2020Hi Katie D. Your experience in our store matters to us. We are very happy to hear that you had such an amazing experience with Phil and Ennis. We are always here to help. Come back anytime!
- November 1, 20201 out of 5Went in on a Friday and was there for 4 hours to get simple questions answered, that no one could answer. Multiple special trips were made to add an authorized user, and after talking, I expressed that I DID NOT want to switch a phone to a different account. The following day, I found out the authorized user was NOT added, and my phone line was switched. It was the exact opposite of what I asked for.Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hello Katie D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We want to correct this for you as soon as possible. Please come back to our location to remedy this situation with a manager ASAP. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. See you soon.
- September 10, 20205 out of 5I went to the Darien, IL store after having a horrible experience with Natalie B at 702 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL. All of the Darien Staff were courteous. The person who assisted me was also knowledgeable and addressed my need quickly. After helping me I left my wallet at the store. Went back the next day, they had it and everything was in tact. Great Store with Great Staff. Thank you! This store should do training sessions for Natalie B at Boughton store.Response from AT&TSeptember 13, 2020Hello Mary T. Your experience in our store matters to us. I am very pleased to hear that you had such an amazing experience at our store! We are always here to help! We look forward to assisting you in the future.
- August 19, 20205 out of 5Big THANKS! to Matt, Ennis & Philip for their team approach to helping us get setup with a new account. They made the entire experience painless and enjoyable. Cheers guys!Response from AT&TSeptember 13, 2020Hello Michelle B. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. It looks like we reached our goal with helping you out! Thank you so much for stopping by!
- July 31, 20205 out of 5I had an excellent experience with Mr. Ennis at the Darien location. I had a terrible experience with two other ATT reps who showed up at my home who sold me on dropping Tmobile and promised my phones would have all my apps,contacts,text,pixs. Before my phones were even finished transferring to the new phones they had left and were coming back in 45 minutes 2 hours later only one rep showed, none of my 30 apps transferred from my old phone, I was missing some contacts and pictures and anybody who called me it would go straight to voice mail. This agent ( Timothy Clay) didn't know anything about android phones so he told me to watch videos on youtube. When I went to Darien location Mr Ennis found they used the wrong sim cards and many settings were off and they never finished transferring me from Tmobile to ATT. He helped with settings and sim cards and showed me how to use the phone, then gave me a direct number to get the transfer completed. A couple hours later all was fine. He restored my faith that I had made a good decision in moving to ATT phone service! He is definitely an asset to the your Company and I look forward to working with him should any problems or changes take place in my business account. Thank you Darrell VacikResponse from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hello Darrell J. Vacik. Thank you for coming in to our store and giving us a chance to show you what AT&T customer service really looks like. Ennis is one of our best representatives and we are glad to see that reflects with all of his customers. Please stop in anytime, the Darien team is always here for you. Thank you!