AT&T Store Darien Marketplace at Darien
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Darien
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Darien?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Darien Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 31, 20205 out of 5I had an excellent experience with Mr. Ennis at the Darien location. I had a terrible experience with two other ATT reps who showed up at my home who sold me on dropping Tmobile and promised my phones would have all my apps,contacts,text,pixs. Before my phones were even finished transferring to the new phones they had left and were coming back in 45 minutes 2 hours later only one rep showed, none of my 30 apps transferred from my old phone, I was missing some contacts and pictures and anybody who called me it would go straight to voice mail. This agent ( Timothy Clay) didn't know anything about android phones so he told me to watch videos on youtube. When I went to Darien location Mr Ennis found they used the wrong sim cards and many settings were off and they never finished transferring me from Tmobile to ATT. He helped with settings and sim cards and showed me how to use the phone, then gave me a direct number to get the transfer completed. A couple hours later all was fine. He restored my faith that I had made a good decision in moving to ATT phone service! He is definitely an asset to the your Company and I look forward to working with him should any problems or changes take place in my business account. Thank you Darrell VacikResponse from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hello Darrell J. Vacik. Thank you for coming in to our store and giving us a chance to show you what AT&T customer service really looks like. Ennis is one of our best representatives and we are glad to see that reflects with all of his customers. Please stop in anytime, the Darien team is always here for you. Thank you!
- November 7, 20191 out of 5The retail sales consultant was great but no matter how many times he tried to communicate with his manager he never responded to him or the customer in reference for the last 2 months.This is truly unexceptable on how a new customer is treated.We also have their cell with them so I don't understand why this was treated the way it was.
- October 29, 20195 out of 5Went over to the Darien store with , what I thought, was a confusing technology nightmare. The sales assistant Tina, was awesome and very helpful. She took over my problems with such a good attitude and explained my options. My ‘old phone’ had extremely many issues, time for a new update, a newer phone. At first, I hesitated because I am not too comfortable with Apple phones. But, your representative, Tina explained the phone and storage and features, that I was totally looking forward to my new Apple phone.
I want to say Thank You to Tina for helping me with my transitioning to Apple. She was very professional and well versed on the updated technology. I am very satisfied with my new phone plan that now included with my home TV & Wi-Fi Service. Sincerely, a very happy customer.
- July 14, 20195 out of 5My husbands phone got wet from the pool .. ( like left in his pocket ) I was totally upset and we both went on this hot humid day to the ATT store in Darien .. We were expecting to wait forever but we were greeted by “Oscar “ we r both in our sixties and not tech savvy at all .. This young man had so much patience with us and replaced my husband phone in a matter of minutes... mind you my husbands still has a flip phone... They had one in stock set it up for him and made sure it was all set before we left the store ... He kept on saying this was his job and let me tell you ATT made the right decision by hiring him ! Thanks so much Oscar for helping us !!!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5The lady that assisted me on Sunday was amazing, friendly and knowledgeable.