AT&T Store East Peoria West Washington Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
306 W Washington
, IL 61611
USWe are located next to Potbelly.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Peoria's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for East Peoria
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in East Peoria?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the East Peoria Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 29, 20201 out of 5June 29th at 1230pm I stopped at this store to purchase a "hot box" device for my 90 yr old mother. The female employee offered no help, or options after explaining what needed. I was told "we dont have 'those' - she could not give my mother's AT&T land line phone number on the device and said to go to AT&T on Big Hollow Road. I asked where this location was, and was told "I dont know". I asked if she could please call the store and see if anyone was there that could help me. The employee stated "NO, you have a Iphone - you can call" I asked if she could give me the phone number - she said "NO, you have an iphone, you can get it and call them". I couldnt believe the attitude and disrespect. I did go to Big Hollow Road - A+ service. Dont waste your time with this store....unless you want to be insulted.
- May 23, 20205 out of 5Great experience! Top of the line associates and service here! I came in 20 minutes before closing and kept the associate nearly an hour past open but you would never know it. She was very pleasant, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Loved my experience and will keep my business here.
- February 21, 20205 out of 5I stopped into this store because I was in the area and received such wonderful assistance that I now drive 50 miles just to come here for the wonderful service and assistance I receive. My husband and I are both impressed by the care and patience that Kenneth B. and Mike P. had in dealing with us. Very professional and efficient!
- July 16, 20191 out of 5Don’t answer the phone, won’t return phone calls. I’m getting billed for a phone we never signed up for and I drove an hour to the store to discover a paper note on the door that they were closed! I can’t even!
- May 23, 20191 out of 5I have called the store on numerous occasions and I can't get anyone on the phone. I get a recording saying all representatives are busy and then get hung up on. They can't possibly be busy all the time.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.