AT&T Store Mattoon Mattoon Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mattoon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 25, 20195 out of 5My sales lady was very helpful. Gave me all information I needed and told me good things about your services and bundle options. Give her an A+
- March 11, 20191 out of 5Couldn't have been a worse experience if I'd called in advance and asked for the worst salesman available with nothing available to sell.
- February 11, 20193 out of 5I came to AT&T to transfer my phone from another wireless carrier in order to gain better coverage. I was in and out very quickly and transferring my existing phone and number was carried out seamlessly. While the experience was adequate, the staff seemed somewhat unprofessional/inexperienced when dealing with customers. They seemed awkward and unorganized when describing different services and selling me a plan. Overall, I got what I needed with very little headache, but in a business designed for direct customer service the experience was just average.
- February 1, 20191 out of 5There was only one person that knew what was going on. That was the store manager. Once he went home the 2 that was there were clueless. The woman had only worked there 2 days. The guy that helped us couldn't get phone to hook up to data or service. Nothing at all. 7pm came store closing time. This guy had the nerve to send us home with an inoperable phone??? What store/company does this? That's the million dollar question. Maybe since AT&T is a multi billion dollar company/business you have the answer. I would really like to know. I know this until you as a company/business make this right.... when my contract is over I'll be figuring out a different solution to my problem instead of dealing with a company that doesn't care . A company that cares about there customers. I ended up having to buy a phone off Facebook to end up getting my girlfriend's phone to operate and connect to service/data. Something your store employees should have done to begin with since that's there job not mine. Sincerely, One unsatisfied customer Brad Klein
- October 24, 20182 out of 5I went in to make a switch from a major competitor but was not successful in my endeavor. Only one salesperson there, preoccupied with a customer. God forbid a second customer dare to enter the place. There was no greeting on any kind so I loitered for a bit and finally walked out. Appears to be a very poor selection of phones for those of us on a budget.