AT&T Store Orland Park Orland Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Orland Park
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orland Park?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orland Park Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 14, 20211 out of 5I suggest you dont come here bunch of liars who make you get addons manager is a liar you all pay him for that.
- February 2, 20211 out of 5Screw this place make sure you check your bill and receipt this location lies and adds features that are optional and try to make it like it’s required manager acted like it was normal. Screw this location go to att.com these people don’t deserve a jobResponse from AT&TFebruary 16, 2021Hello William,P Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 16, 20201 out of 5The store in Homer never helps, guess not trained properly, I keep getting a late fee for past six months least, called support multiple times no help, clearly shows I'm paying my bill on time, will be discontinuing service if they can't help me fix this problem.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020Hi Atnt f. Although it seems that the review was for the Homer Glen store, I will be sure to pass along the feedback to that location. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 3, 20201 out of 5This stores employees always have attitudes and are not welcoming to deal with. The employee named TINA was extremely rude and condescending to my husband and daughter today in the store. Apparently “TINA” feels its more important to protect employees from Covid than customers - as so she told my husband. My husband has been in this store 2x in the last week and both employees gave him different information for the same questions. They need to be trained better and be more courteous. DON’T SHOP HERE!!!! This site made me give them 1 star - THEY DON’T DESERVE ANY STARS!!! 🤬Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2020Hello Denise S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we will make sure we address this issue.
- August 23, 20205 out of 5I have been there multiple times and they are always courteous and knowledgeable. I worked with Noor the last few days on some new phones and he did a fantastic job!!! Thanks Noor!!