AT&T Store Palatine Palatine
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
785 E Dundee Rd
, IL 60074
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Palatine
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palatine?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palatine Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 3, 20215 out of 5I am writing this review to state that a sales representative named Jose did a great job helping me resolve an extremely frustrating process to cancel an account for my deceased parent.
He was professional, he was polite, and he was concerned and he took the time to resolve the issue. I hope he rises to a position of leadership because he is a strong representative for AT&T and that was not my experience with four different associates during three previous visits to two different locations to resolve the problem.
- December 30, 20201 out of 5I had a horrible experience attempting to cancel my fathers two lines with AT&T after he passed away from COVID. I initially called AT&T and was told that the simplest way to close his accounts was to go to a store with a copy of the death certificate and a bill and the matter could be taken care of at that store. When I went to this store it was understaffed late morning and after waiting more than 25 minutes I was told to call customer service. I informed the sales person that customer service told me to go to the store. I asked for the sales representative to give me the number of somebody who could help me and I left the store. When I called the number which I believe was a customer loyalty representative I was again told the matter could be quickly resolved at a store. I then went to a location on Harlem Ave in Harwood Heights and it was the same problem - I enter and state that I want to close out the accounts and I am told to call customer service. I refused to do so and demanded their help. Within seconds a security person appeared as I restated my frustrations. An associate then sat down with me and told me that he would have a manager cancel the accounts. He looked at the death certificate and I thanked him and left the store. Nineteen days later we received a bill for one of the two accounts with a late fee. I brought the bill and a death certificate back to the Harwood Heights location and the representative told me he could not help because the computers were down and I would have to return in the morning. My frustration was stoked by the fact that I stopped my AT&T dealings several years ago because I was mischarged twice on my credit card for hundreds of dollars and had a nightmare of resolving the issue that necessitated involving my bank, my credit card, and AT&T. My critique is not of the sales representative at this location but of AT&T not having trained and staffed this location adequately. Had they done so I would not have needed to return to the Harwood Heights location two times and the Palatine location at a later date when I was told that the problem was resolved.
- November 21, 20205 out of 5I went in today to browse, the staff was so friendly and helpful I ended up getting a couple great deals I didn’t plan on. Jenni was such a pleasure to deal with, AT&T is LUCKY to have such an amazing employee
- July 21, 20205 out of 5Jeffery C. provided me with great customer service when I purchased my phone. He assisted me transferring all my info from my old phone.
Jeffery C. again provided great customer service when I got my daughters phone on 7/20/20.
I recommend anyone needing help to see Jeffery C.
- June 9, 20204 out of 5Great service
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.