AT&T Store Shorewood Shorewood Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Shorewood
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Shorewood?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Shorewood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 4, 20201 out of 5Well my son went into the store to transfer his number off my plan to his own plan. The girl that works there lied to him telling him he had to get a new number since they get a better bonus that way. So after that I went in there and told the manager that she needed to fix that from a new line to a transfer of service. So she kept us In there for another hour and a half and said that it was all complete and she even went as far as to tell me I was getting a credit back. Fast forward 2 weeks and my son gets another bill in the mail for this new number and I have to call att and they tell me that the manager did nothing she said she did and completely lied to us. So now they committed fraud to the owner so they can get a larger bonus on a new line. So I had to go there a 3rd time call 611 and have the corporate lady on the phone to I sure that this manager wasn’t trying to scam us a 3rd time. The
Professional on the line to ensure while this manager was doing what what supposed to be done 2 visits ago really happened this time. It makes me
Sick they they just pushed us off long enough to make their numbers look good. Zero customer service and just pure greed shown by the employees and manager at this store. They should be fired for fraud if you ask me and I fullY Intend to contact the owner of this store and go over in great detail the disservice that these supposed professionals Exhibited. The manager had the audacity to tell me
To calm down this being the women that flat out lied to me previously. 611 had no record of the transfer she “said “ happened its and truly sad that this is what att has become. I had a business account for 10 years paying upwards of 750 dollars a month and for that price to be lied to and exploited makes me sick. The girl who scammed him into getting a new number and the manager that lied to us should be fired period. If this was my company I would be furious and the deceitful behavior and fraudulent activity. I truly hope the owner of the store sees this and get an insight to what happens when they leave the store in the care of greedy Predatory teenagers.
- July 20, 20201 out of 5I've tried to get in contact with the store manager for 2 weeks now about a charge that was promised to be removed from my account. I have called and left multiple messages almost every other day and she has still not gotten back to me. I originally tried fixing the issue by going into the store but she told me to leave her my information and that she would have it taken care of. Two weeks later, she is not returning any of my calls, my issue still hasn't been resolved, and I have now been charged for something that I was not supposed to be charged for. Terrible customer service.
- January 28, 20201 out of 5Can the area manager or owner call me to discuss few issues since the store manager is not responding
- December 20, 20191 out of 5I walked into this branch around 4pm on Friday Dec. 20th 2019. Reps were working with other customers but I was never addressed or even greeted. Approximately 40min after I walked in a family of about 5 walked in and one of the members walked to the front of the store disregarding the reps working with other customers. None of the reps looked my direction but they immediately assisted that family. Even though they saw me enter 40min before this family. Terrible service and I’ll never bring my business into that branch. Don’t waste your time.
- October 25, 20191 out of 5I have been calling for over 30 minutes, and not one person in the PHONE STORE has answered the phone. I need to see if they have a phone in stock before I drive an hour to make a purchase. Ridiculous.