AT&T Store Summit West Archer Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
7200 W Archer Ave
, IL 60501
USWe are located next to AutoZone.
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Chicago's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Summit
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Summit?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Summit Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 14, 20205 out of 5Fabulous caring service by Matthew!!!
I took my dad (92 years old) to get his phone "connected". Not only was superb service was provided by Matthew, but the attention received didn't stop there. He assisted us by helping my dad downloading his important contacts that due to his age, he associated via a picture rather than the phone number. After done with the service, he accomodate for us to leave by the back door to assist my dad in order not to walk all around the store building to get to our car. As simpe as it may sound, patience and care are not typical in many businesses now days when it comes to servicing the elderly.
Thank you Matthew for your professionalism and your caring attitude towards your customers!
- October 11, 20191 out of 5Sales Rep Carlos placed the order for me when iPhone 11 Pro became available. Upon recieving the phone I was unsatisfied as this phone was very small and typing was a challenge. Made a decision to return the phone, repackaged and went to the store and with no other customers in the store Carlos was sitting at one table and the Manager sitting at the other table. I said hi Carlos you recently sold me this phone but it's a bit small and texting/typing is quite the challenge for me, can you please direct me in the quickest way to go about returning the phone and placing a new order for the iPhone 11 max? Carlos said put it back in the box and send it to AT&T and the manager also stepped in and said yes if they delivered it to you then send it back. I was like but I need to order a new phone, and he said well you will have to wait till they get the phone. I was a bit surprised on how unwilling they were to help me with my situation, but I followed there directions and shipped that same day. Fast Forward about a week and a half after that encounter and 6 days of continuous calls to CS I find out today that 10/11 from a CS Rep over the phone that they could have made that return for me and inspected the phone so that I could have placed my new order that same day. I am amazed at the lack of customer service that Carlos and the Manager decided to give on that day, the incorrect information and to just throw me out there to fend for myself during my time of grieving has left a very bad taste in my mouth with AT&T
I still have not been able to order a phone because they have not logged it as received even though it has been received. I am required a phone for work and have a current International Emergency Travel that I need to do this upcoming weekend and I need a working phone with camera access and I did my part as they directed me to and now I am suffering the consequences.
- October 11, 20195 out of 5The Customer service that was given was above and beyond! The two managers were very very helpful
Kyle and Manny and sales consultant Mathew. Thank you so much for helping me out today.
- February 7, 20195 out of 5The staff were completely great and extremely helpful with everything I needed.
- January 10, 20191 out of 5I had placed a hold on a phone to purchase. When I went in to purchase the phone I had to wait over an hour because apparently the district manager was having a meeting with the store manager. He would not allow the sales person to get my phone from the storage area where the meeting was taking place. Instead, he let a paying customer wait and wait. That to me is not customer service. He should've allowed the sales person to quickly access the room to get the phone as to not keep me waiting. This was very upsetting to me and a waste of my time. I didn't blame the worker because he was told not to come in. I read about this particular store before but the only reason I went to this store was because it's close by and they carried the phone I wanted. Managers need to get a lesson on customer service.
More locations in the Summit area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.