AT&T Store Brownsburg Green Street Shoppes
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
301 W Northfield Dr
, IN 46112
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Indianapolis's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Brownsburg
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brownsburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brownsburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 26, 20201 out of 5The person working 7/26/2020 at about 12pm EST kept cutting me off mid-speaking, had a terrible demeaning tone to his voice, and told me to... Go to WalMart to get a new AT&T SIM card. Just walking me in circles like he was talking to an idiot who didn't understand. I had a WalMart purchased phone but my AT&T SIM card was so scratched up and bent from the phone I'd been using prior being broken that it no longer worked. I needed a new SIM card for my AT&T account/number, I did not need to set up a prepaid anything with WalMart. Does WalMart even have access to my AT&T account to begin with? I can't imagine why they would. The fact that it was a WalMart phone was not an important detail - the SIM card I had prior was broken, and THAT was the detail to pay attention to, but he was too busy cutting me off and being better and more knowledgeable than me. This was not the first time I had had a new SIM card issued. Anyway, the Plainfield location treated me like a normal person and not someone beneath them, and they knew what I needed and assisted me within 5 minutes; really great people. Brownsburg employee told me not to come back; don't worry, I won't! I'd never want to chance seeing you again anyway, you useless clown. Get a new job - this one's not for you.
- July 26, 20201 out of 5Casey is unhelpful rude and condescending we will drive the 20 minutes to go to the Avon location. I wouldn’t give them my last penny
- July 8, 20201 out of 5AT&T continues to provide little to no customer service. The male employee working at this location between 6:00 and 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7th could not be bothered to provide any type of customer service to me. Told me there was nothing he or AT&T could do for me. Found that to be a lie when I chatted online with AT&T customer service and technical support. Believe the poor reviews because the employees at this store don't care and don't have any idea how to provide customer service.
- September 22, 20191 out of 5If you wish to have things stollen from you without your consent as well as be lied to and talked down to you than this is the store you need to do business with. Absolutely the worst store I have ever shopped at !!!
- July 15, 20191 out of 5The phone I wanted wasn't in stock and they offered to order it for me. I had a nightmare of a time trying to track the delivery of my phone (that's a completely different issue!) before AT&T cancelled the order on their own. AT&T told me I had to go to the store for answers on why my order was cancelled. The staff wasn't helpful at all, in fact, they argued that they didn't think my order was really cancelled and I should just go home and wait longer. I was angry beyond belief at how they handled my visit and their response. They should be ashamed of themselves. I won't be an AT&T customer much longer thanks in large part to their customer service.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.