AT&T Store Brownsburg Green Street Shoppes
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brownsburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 22, 20191 out of 5If you wish to have things stollen from you without your consent as well as be lied to and talked down to you than this is the store you need to do business with. Absolutely the worst store I have ever shopped at !!!
- July 15, 20191 out of 5The phone I wanted wasn't in stock and they offered to order it for me. I had a nightmare of a time trying to track the delivery of my phone (that's a completely different issue!) before AT&T cancelled the order on their own. AT&T told me I had to go to the store for answers on why my order was cancelled. The staff wasn't helpful at all, in fact, they argued that they didn't think my order was really cancelled and I should just go home and wait longer. I was angry beyond belief at how they handled my visit and their response. They should be ashamed of themselves. I won't be an AT&T customer much longer thanks in large part to their customer service.
- December 20, 20181 out of 5I was told by a rep inside that a passport could not be accepted as government issued ID. I then called ATT (since the rudest “manager” I have ever met) would not do so. ATT confirmed that a passport is indeed a government Issued ID (obviously), and offered to talk to the manager. He refused! He said he wasn’t allowed to talk to ATT. Remember that this manager is allegedly an ATT employee.Finally, I was told to leave the store. I will be speaking to whoever this manager’s boss is soon. I’ve been an ATT wireless customer for 11 years now, and I’ve never been treated so unprofessionally by anyone.Edited because ATT would not let me even give the manager’s first name.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5Went in to get phone if it had taken more than 15 minutes would have left. Sales person awesome. Painless purchase.
- August 27, 20185 out of 5Matt Trevey and his staff are courteous and knowledgeable! My questions are always answered even when they are dumb ones!