Take care of holiday shopping at our Evansville location. Whether you’re looking for a smartwatch, some stylish accessories, a new phone, or a smart home device, we offer a great selection for everyone on your list.
AT&T Store Evansville North Green River Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
800 N Green River Rd
, IN 47715
Bundle & Save
Save up to $30 when you purchase three or more accessories, including a Case, Screen Protector and Wireless Charging Pad! Offer available at this location only. Not valid on clearance accessories. See a Sales Rep for details.
Friday, November 1, 2019 - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Special Trade-in Offer for Samsung Note10/Note10+
For a limited time, port-in and purchase a Samsung Note10/Note10+ on installment with Trade-in and Unlimited Plan, and get up to $950 max bill credit.
Black Friday Deals
Start your Black Friday early with great deals from AT&T, like some of our most popular smartphones for $0!
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
Check everyone off your list
Shop early and get ahead of the season with our holiday gift guide.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Get insider access, exclusive offers, and VIP experiences—just for being with AT&T.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone XREnjoy an iPhone XR 64GB on us this holiday season when you switch to AT&T or add-a-line on a qualifying installment and Unlimited Plan. Limited time offer, ends December 5, 2019.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,250 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4XLLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off in bill credits on a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung S10eEnjoy a Samsung S10e 128GB on us this holiday season when you switch to AT&T or add-a-line on a qualifying installment and Unlimited Plan. Limited time offer, ends December 5, 2019.
LG G8X ThinQEnjoy an LG G8X ThinQ 128GB on us this holiday season when you switch to AT&T or add-a-line on a qualifying installment and Unlimited Plan. Limited time offer, ends December 5, 2019.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Evansville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our N Green River Rd Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Evansville, IN. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Evansville, IN store located at 800 N Green River Road! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.5 out of 5.0(6 Reviews)
- July 15, 20195 out of 5We visited your store and your employee was very helpful with my mom. My dad had recently died and we had to change their account. He was very respectful and professional is going through each step of the process to get this accomplished! Excellent service!
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- March 25, 20195 out of 5Walked in. Clerk Greeted me. Asked what he could do for me. I told him what I wanted. He helped me and got exactly the result what I wanted
- March 18, 20195 out of 5I’ve noticed many changes in the store. I have been inside there many times. The new setup is more inviting and the employees are very helpful. It definitely has a brighter, more cheerful atmosphere. 5 stars on the changes and 5 stars with the employees.
- February 17, 20192 out of 5I’ve been using AT&T for 3 years now. This is my second bad experience about this company, I recently decided to upgrade me and my sons phones. We hadn’t planned to do this at that day, but we were just passing by the store in Eastland Mall, and we decided to go look at the phones. The employees were very welcoming. I talked to a gentleman we just found out he wasn’t working in this location and that he had came from the Owensboro store. He was very helpful, and very polite. We finally decided to get 2 new phones. We ended up getting two iPhone XR’s. The plan was buy one and get the other half off. We decided to get everything transferred from our old phones to the new ones, while we were talking to him another young girl just came and we found out that she was getting trained by the future assistant store manager. They tried to transfer all of our information from the old phones to the new ones, but I mentioned it that all the information in my phone was very important!! I wanted everything transferred carefully especially the photos. They said that they checked everything was backed up and there was no need to worry. I had to trust them. The entire process took 2 hours and we ended up getting our brand new phones. We we got back home, a few later I was checking through my photos and I realized 600 pictures were missing all the way from June 2018 till present day. I freaked out!!! I went back to the store, the store manager was up there and the other employees who helped us were not there, and I explained the situation and how upset and mad I was. I told him how important all the documents on there were. He acted extremely calm. He told me he could not do anything about , and my only hope was to get off the trades phones, but unfortunately everything was wiped off from the old phones. He told us his only job was to sell stuff. He said he could not help us get the documents back. It felt like he was not willing to help because it was not his job. He didn’t even apologize and admit it was the employees fault. I don’t think I will go back to that store again. For the future, I am planning to switch to another company after my second bad experience. It was really DISAPPOINTING and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.