AT&T Store Noblesville Hamilton Town Center Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Noblesville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 23, 20203 out of 5On June 22, 2020 I came with my girlfriend to pick up her new iPhone that we had ordered online. I thought only curbside would be available but discovered that the store was open for customers to come inside. We came inside and waited, but in hindsight I wish we would have just waited outside and done the curbside option. Many customers without masks started coming in after we arrived which was disconcerting. I was glad to see that all of the store employees had masks on, however one employee had a mask dangling from one ear with his mouth and nose exposed while speaking to an unmasked customer. In such a small store having people walking around in there without masks seemed very dangerous and unhealthy. I would encourage the store to keep all employees fully masked and insist that all customers wear a mask if they’re coming inside. Aside from those health concerns the service was fine. We all need to work together to keep each other healthy during this difficult time.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5Recently went through a major life change and had to create a new account under my name, but retain some of the services throguh AT&T that I had previously. Jim, the Manager and his entire team at this location are all Top-Notch! Very, very helpful, knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do to make my transition as seamless as possible! I can't give 10 Stars, but if I could, certainly would! These guys know their business and exactly how to make things happen the right way, the first time. I have found that going directly to this location is far easier than calling a call center ALWAYS.Thanks Jim for all your help, your compassion and for truly caring... It makes all the difference!Response from AT&TFebruary 6, 2020Stephen! Thank you for the kind words, and we hope that things are well. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again soon!
- April 19, 20195 out of 5
- April 9, 20195 out of 5Knowledgeable staff, they answered me my all questions. very good customer service. Will visit for my all future shopping at AT&T.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5We were very fortunate to have had Nate as our rep. He was understanding, kind and extremely sharp. He made our experience great!