AT&T Store Greenwood Smith Valley Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenwood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20191 out of 5Went to this store to buy a prepaid phone and was told for me to buy a new phone I had to set up a new plan. I just needed a phone I have a plan. I called ATT and they told me the store was incorrect. The guy refused to talk to ATT on the phone and then asked me to leave his store. All I wanted was a prepaid phone.
- October 25, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. I called to complain about an issue and was hung up on. Also, the person who sold me my phone was not truthful. Going to be switching services.
- November 12, 20181 out of 5Representative told me they were out of flip phones. She sold me another model that my mother in law CAN NOT use. She was put in a nursing home where I was not able to visit for the first three week. Now I want to change her phone to a flip phone but store will not talk to me. I am out of my 14 day range which I was not told about during the sale. You think the store would work with me and let me switch phones. It has been less than a month. The store has flip phones they want to sell me now for more. So disappointed. Been a customer for years. I spent $ on a phone she can't use. Want to trade it infor flip phone
- September 30, 20181 out of 5The guy that was "helping" us had us spend nearly 2 hours in the store and wasn't ever able to resolve the issue (that we later found out HE had created by entering the wrong social security number). Also, he sent us to another store to get the issue resolve, thus wasting MORE of our time. THEN, because of his error, we ended up spending a total of 7.5 hours in 2 different AT&T stores and on the phone with different reps, trying to help us get everything resolved... This was a HORRIBLE experience and I've already warned family and friends NOT to go to this store.
- June 19, 20185 out of 5It was time, wasn't it? Our flip phones were barely working, and it was time to get a simple call and text plan with a smart phone. After much research on which phone and which service to use, we purchased two iPhoneSE models and brought them into this AT&T for activation on a prepaid plan. The well trained personnel set up our new phones with our familiar mobile phone numbers, then set up autopay, and created our new accounts. Their efforts to simplify our transition included linking our prepaid accounts, writing down our email and recovery numbers, cancelling our former cell service, and most generously sitting down with us to talk us through the new smartphone environment. We left knowing that we are welcome to return with more questions and more lessons how to use our new devices. Welcome us to the AT&T mobile family, we're going to be here awhile now!