AT&T Store Portage Portage
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
6441 US Highway 6
, IN 46368
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Portage
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Portage?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Portage Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 21, 20202 out of 5I had broke my phone so I was going to upgrade to the iPhone 11. Went to the store the sales girl was rushing me. She didn’t explain the phone nor did she tell me about everything that goes with it. Also I felt for ced Into buying the max the phone I wanted she didn’t even go look for it. So I bought the max and a cover and a new charging base. But she was very rude
- July 15, 20201 out of 5I went for curbside pick up, as advertised by ATT and the store window. I arrived, called, and was told to come in. Makes no sense to me.
As I had a trade in, I asked for the box and mailing label, and was told she didn’t have that, though ATT’s website indicated otherwise. I said to cancel the order because I didn’t want to deal with calling ATT and all that it would entail. I was told okay, there would be a $55 restocking fee, for a phone that was still behind the counter, I had never even touched. She couldn’t understand why I was pissed. I tried calling ATT to rectify, but my phone didn’t work because she had activated the new one. I said can you call ATT, I want this taken care of now. Her response, “I’m not calling”. I called ATT when I got home, from my land line and was told that if the phone is in the packaging, there is no restocking fee. Now I currently have no phone because I don’t want to open the box and the store is closed, not that she would have taken it back without a charge.
- March 17, 20201 out of 5Went into this store today as my phone seemed to be acting up. 2 employees were working, 1 customer in the store. Took over 5 minutes to even have an employee acknowledge me only to rudely ask if I was having service issues. Treat your customers better. We have purchased our last 6 phones from this location. No more.
- February 18, 20201 out of 5My mother in law is almost 90 years old and has early stage altimeters. She is an authorized user on my account in case she needs help with her phone. She has to have a cell phone with her at all times in case of an emergency. She went into this store to buy a charger for her phone. They told her she needed a new phone, which is not true. Her charger was bad. Her phone was fine. They then proceeded to sell her a new $55 flip phone. If that was the end of the story I wouldn't be writing this post.
This store signed her up for a 30 month contract and they charged a $30 upgrade fee. Or I should more accurately say they signed me up for a 30 month contract and $30 fee for a $55 phone that I did not authorize! She could have bought the phone for $55 outright and moved the sim. The store staff makes a commission off of contracts and total sales. They talked her into doing something she had no clue about so they could up their commission.
I called the store to find out what they did on my account. They said she was an authorized user and could do anything. I told them she does not know what they are asking her to do and they should have called me first. They told me too bad the sale is done and it is my problem now. I told them we are going to have to return the phone because I never sign contracts with cellular carriers. They said they would charge me a $55 restocking fee. Yea, that’s right. They will charge a $55 restocking fee for a $55 phone that they sold to someone that was not in a position to understand what they were doing.
I then called AT&T corporate. They said a store is not authorized to make any changes to my account unless the person in the store can verify the PIN number. My Mother In Law doesn’t know the pin number on my account. The store bypassed the security controls on my account and added a 30 month contract without authorization from me.
I have been an AT&T customer for 30 years. I have worked with hundreds of AT&T employees for business and personally. This store is operated by very unscrupulous people. They are looking for ways to inflate their commissions. They took advantage of the elderly lady to make a few $$. What will they do with you?
- July 3, 20195 out of 5
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.