AT&T Store Tell City Tell City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
43 Hwy 65
, IN 47586
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Tell City
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tell City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tell City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 18, 20201 out of 5I wouldn’t even give this store one star. Due to COVID I decided to upgrade device online through the AT&T app. After receiving my new iPhone I was having trouble getting contacts to transfer, I thought well I’ll drive to the AT&T store that I’ve done business with for years get some help and shop for case and screen protector. That was a mistake! What was I thinkIng as an AT&T customer for over 20 years that I could get a little assistance from this store. I walked in the store with mask on and was greeted by young man who asked to help me. I explained I was having some trouble could I get assistance? Well he immediately told me that he would not help me. I was kinda shocked and said excuse me? He stated he could give me an 800 number to call. Geez I already had that and neither old phone or new phone had service because it was hung up trying to transfer so how was I going to do that anyway. Mind you no other customers were in the store so it wasn’t like he was busy doing anything else. I said really? He just stared at me like I was an idiot! I said I’m an AT&T customer who is asking for some assistance and you won’t help me this is an AT&T store right? He just continued to say he couldn’t help me. What it amounted to was I didn’t upgrade there! Even though I had always upgraded there for the last several years it didn’t matter he didn’t care. I will never do business at this store EVER again! So rude because they didn’t make the sell. No concern for customer at all! With COVID going on I would have never imagined being treated like that because I upgraded on the app!Response from AT&TAugust 27, 2020Hello Nancy Ball. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- August 18, 20201 out of 5Horribly rude! I will not be back. Ashley is not a person who should work in retail.Response from AT&TAugust 27, 2020Hello pat t. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- August 18, 20201 out of 5No stars if I could! Go to Owensboro or Evansville if you have to stay with AT&T. They are rude and can not help you!Response from AT&TAugust 27, 2020Hello Pam T. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- August 15, 20205 out of 5FANTASTIC customer service! Ashley & Matt were great! They are the reason I keep coming back! They answered every question I had! Took great care of me! Helped me pick out the phone I wanted, informed me of the promotions they had going on! Just GREAT all together! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Will be back! Keep up the good work!
- March 13, 20201 out of 5Well they seemed like great people.I warn all they added phone insurance to my new phone with out asking me at all.I had to call ATT and 30 minutes later it was removed.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.