AT&T Store Wichita Wichita West
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Wichita
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wichita?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wichita Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20205 out of 5After many years, we recently switched from Verizon to AT&T. Our previous experience with AT&T was horrible. I am an AT&T retiree. Donnie gave us great customer service. He had a great attitude & was very helpful. Thank youResponse from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hi Janet!
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback on Donnie and I'm glad to hear you're back with the AT&T family. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.
- June 30, 20205 out of 5The lady who was doing curbside pickup on the evening of the 30th was super nice and helpful I wish I could remember her name. She definitely deserves a shout out though she helped me with all of my questions and was super friendly and helpful I was so happy with my experience!
- June 30, 20205 out of 5I arrived to a parking lot full of cars. Expectations were quickly set on how people were moved in to the location and the current wait time. The wait wasn’t long and my needs were quickly taken care of.
- May 31, 20201 out of 5Terrible service! I went in to the store to buy a new phone and the representative (Nathan W) helping me and my family was rude, unapologetic when we expressed concern in our service, and not helpful. I knew the exact phone I wanted when I arrived and once the phone was pulled from the back and I purchased I was never helped with setting it up. I was handed the phone on box and told, “you’re all set.” and they walked away. I spent 3 hours setting up my phone, removing the SIM card and trying to get my data switched to the new device. I will not return to this location.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hi Keely.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Nate. This is not the experience I want you to have in my store. We work to provide an extraordinary customer experience for every customer so I will follow up with Nate to ensure this experience is being given each and every time.
- December 23, 20195 out of 5Originally came in irritated after leaving the 21st and amidon AT&T dealing with xavier williams that couldn’t give us our answer nor help us with our problem (found out he messed up on a lot of things with our account). We were welcomed in by Donnie at the maize location and he helped us all the way through for about 2 hours, he even sat with us for about 30 minutes waiting for someone to answer 611 to make sure we got help. He was very patient with us and got done with everything we needed help with! was very thankful for Donnie (:Response from AT&TDecember 26, 2019Hi Rafeal.
I'm sorry to hear you had problems at another location but I'm glad Donnie was able to get everything taken care of for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you and thank you for the review!