AT&T Store Bel Air Bel Air
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Bel Air
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bel Air Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20205 out of 5Thanks for advising me on how to replace my son's lost phone, while he was out of state. A shout out to the folks in Millville DE, they were great too. Thank You.Response from AT&TJune 11, 2020Hello Deb M We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience today. George seemed like he could care less about helping. Didn’t explain how to set up the phone. The entire experience seemed rushed and not explained well. For instance he didn’t even explain that I could put a down payment on my phone. When he initially asked me why I was at the store, I explained that I wanted a new phone. He quickly corrected me in a dad tone. “You mean you want to upgrade your phone”. I was set on getting a new phone so I continued the sale. It was only because I needed a phone, not because of his knowledge or attitude.Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 23, 20195 out of 5Luckily the store wasn't busy. I had been having issues trying to insert an AT&T SIM card into a Sprint phone. Joe figured out a work around that didn't entail paying up front for a $750 phone and we were only there an hour.Response from AT&TDecember 26, 2019Hello Kathleen. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We appreciate your patience!
- October 16, 20191 out of 5thumbs down
- October 16, 20191 out of 5Nil to no customer service, walked into store 10/11 to add my daughter onto my account all reps stared at me as I entered and never said anything. I proceeded to call customer service while in the store to get rates and promotions. I then left, after 15 mins of still not being greeted, and ordered my new phone via store pick up. After a mix up with the web order, I ordered in store but after being addressed and helped by David. He redeemed the store and I was happy with my service. As I was telling David, I was in sales over ten years. Greeting is the first thing you do. I was so disappointed with my initial introduction to the store but thanks to David I walked out satisfied.
The store needs to work on their customer service BIG TIME.