AT&T Store Gaithersburg Gaithersburg Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gaithersburg
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gaithersburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gaithersburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 11, 20195 out of 5Great service! Jaime handled us and could not have been nicer. He understood that we were NOT technically inclined and he took the time to explain everything so even we could understand. He also made sure we were able to take advantage of the best deals. Thanks!
- November 10, 20191 out of 5The Worst Service Ever. I had gone in for assistance on Saturday evening. I went in and 3 employees were helping 3 customers. So, I waited in line. after 10 minutes another customer walked in. And in the middle of helping one of the customers the rep. went ahead and helped the customer that came in after me. I asked is there a sign in sheet, the rep said, no but I am just helping him since he only wants to pay his bill. And he spend good 10 minutes with him and then went back to his customer. Then another rep. got done. I went to him and he asked what do you need done, when I told him what I need done he said, no I am going on break. I told him please I would appreciate if you assist me and then go on break. He said, no. Then I went back to the employee who had helped the customer that came in after me and I asked there is no one else to help. He said my manager is on the phone when he is done he will come out. That is when I realized why the entire staff has such lousy customer service, since if manager can be on a phone call on a Saturday evening for so long that does not bother coming out and assisting customer then why will his employees bother. The worst service ever.
- April 22, 20195 out of 5My visit on this location is amazing. Jaime explained very well the terms and conditions of the plan, he is professional and polite. He make sure all our concerned was addressed before we left the store. Thanks for the good service.
- February 6, 20195 out of 5
- February 5, 20195 out of 5