AT&T Store Lavale Cumberland Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lavale
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lavale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lavale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20201 out of 5Went in to get a new phone. The woman messed up so bad that we ended up with a new account (still had to pay the old account too) another line with another phone number (that we didn’t need) and was
Told we would save money. Got the bill and it was $20 more.It took about 3 months to get it figured out. I’m still not sure if it’s correct.
- July 7, 20201 out of 5Each and every employee was rude. I bought a phone on July 3rd from this store. I live 40 miles away but this was the only store that had a 32gb prepaid phone. I spoke to Darron on the phone and he said the phone was $100. after arriving at the store, the phone was now $119. I needed more internal space so I bought it. At this point Darron was helpful. Got it home and couldn't connect to our WIFI. Spent most of July 4TH on the phone between AT&T and Nokia (maker of the phone) trying to troubleshoot the problem to no avail. Finally AT&T said to return the phone. I returned the phone on July 7th only to find out I was getting charged $55 for a restocking fee. I had the phone for 5 days and the phone was fine but wouldn't connect to my WIFI. Upon inquiring about this charge, it seemed as if no one wanted to be nice anymore. I was the bad guy, even though I did nothing wrong. Darron didn't say up front that there would be a fee if I brought the phone back and even admitted that he didn't say anything. However the assistant store manager--Crystal--told me Darron is very good and must have told me. Then she said the $55 charge is listed on the back of the receipt. So if you have a receipt then you already made a purchase and its too late by then. Anyway, Crystal has no social skills and was very rude to me, a customer. The store manager, Kaleb was also rude and wouldn't even discuss my problem. Never have I ever dealt with unruly people before. So I bought a phone that was bad, returned it and lost $55 in the transaction. Thanks for nothing AT&T in LaVale MD. You won't see me again. All I want now is my money back.
- February 13, 20201 out of 5HORRIBLE customer service! I was approached right away, so I was hopeful...until I needed help understanding the way data is transferred to the new phones now compared to the last time I upgraded. He was condescending and rude...he looked at me like I was the dumbest person he had ever seen. When I asked if he would assist me in learning how to use my new device, he stated, "I guess I could if I had to"....I was out. Left, didn't do an upgrade. If I wanted to do things on my own I would have ordered through the website, not taken the time to go to a store. Absolutely appalling.Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 13, 20191 out of 5Darron J had a terrible attitude problem. He rolled his eyes multiple times and was ignorant and snotty twords us.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5Darren always goes above and beyond! Incredibly helpful!