AT&T Store Walpole Walpole
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
555 Providence Highway
, MA 02081
Request an Appointment
Cyber Week Deals are Here!
Visit our Cyber Week page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals end Friday!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Boston's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Walpole
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Walpole?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Walpole Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 31, 20203 out of 5I normally don’t do reviews, but I felt passionate enough to write one because I feel like too many companies are just hiring anyone with a pulse nowadays. I’ve gone into this store not too long ago and dealt with a young kid, I wish I wrote his name down as for the life of me I cannot remember. Connor, Caleb, Colby all I remember is a C. I had questions, albeit a lot of questions in regards to switching carriers from a Verizon to Att. This guy had no idea about any of the on going promos and seemed bored with my questions. I was on the receiving end of short answers that made me feel rushed and almost like he was shooting me out the making him do his job. As he was the only person in the store I thanked him for his time and left. I came back a few days later in the hopes of Mr. I-Really-Don’t-Want-To-Be-Here wasn’t working. I walked in with my guard up and was greeted warmly by a woman. I explained to her what happened last time and she apologized profusely for his neglect. I told her what I was looking for and what my budget was. She told me that wasn’t going to be a problem at all! She informed me of all the promotions for new customers and while I was on the fence after my first encounter I will definitely be making the switch to att.
The reason for the 3 stars was unfortunately the first encounter but I would give her 5/5 stars across the board.
- August 24, 20205 out of 5The lady with dark hair in the Walpole store is an amazing asset to the store and att itself. I came into the store for an upgrade, but she was busy assisting an agitated customer who was being very rude to her but she held her grace very well and politely acknowledged me when I entered the store. When it came to my turn, she warmly greeted me and didn’t let the prior customer who was rude phase her. I initially came in for an upgrade for my husband, but left with two upgrades and a new line because she offered me promotions that were catered to my current services, while saving me money. I hope att recognizes individuals such as the girl in Walpole location that they have wonderful assets and don’t take them for granted.
- August 15, 20201 out of 5Young lady with long dark hair is EXTREMELY rude AND unprofessional (3 different incidents). Despite living only 5 minutes away I will NEVER go to this store again!!!!
- March 5, 20194 out of 5The man was helpful and attentive to the issue at hand regarding my phone
- January 21, 20195 out of 5Exceptional service, knowledge, assistance and customer care
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.