AT&T Store Adrian Adrian
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Adrian
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Adrian?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Adrian Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 15, 20205 out of 5Had a excellent experience adding a additional line to my contract. Great staff and service, was a pleasure doing business. Made us feel very welcome and helped find us the best price for our plan.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Thank you so much for your feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
- August 11, 20205 out of 5I came into the store to switch my service over and was welcomed and helped right away. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about their services.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Thank you so much for your feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
- June 12, 20202 out of 5Brought a business account over and was looking at new phones. Had a buy one get one free deal on iPhone 10 or Samsung 10. Purchased two iPhones two get two free but then once I receive the bill I am paying for all of them full price. Went back to the store talked with the store manager will watch he was the one that got everything set up for the account. And he said he can do nothing about it. Will Is a pure salesman that uses his management position to offer great deals that do come through.
- June 6, 20201 out of 5My feedback is not about this particular store, but the company itself. Getting service started and using it was good and start up people were great. When I went to discontinue service is where they gave me months of run around time. Transferring my calls to several different departments, calling in different people in online chats, then recommending another number to call. Meanwhile, they compound the bill when there is no service anymore. I guess BBB can figure it out.Response from AT&TJune 11, 2020Hello Sue. Although we appreciate you stating that your negative experience wasn't with our location, we would still like to do what we can to make things right for you. We are locally owned and every customer experience matters to us. Please reach out at: WeCare@mmsatt.com
- July 11, 20195 out of 5