AT&T Store Eastpointe Eastpointe
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Eastpointe
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Eastpointe?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Eastpointe Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 18, 20201 out of 5I walked in and told David Farrar (Retail Sales Consultant), "I'm here to purchase a new iPhone. He informed me that I am part of a family plan and needed authorization. He handed me a business card and instructed me to call customer service to authorize the purchase; how convenient for me to do this on my own! I went to another branch and was assisted in-store on how to purchase an Iphone+watch. Thanks again, David!Response from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Brad Thank you for reaching out. Please contact the store at (586777-0007) and ask for Micko so we can a resolution for you. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 17, 20205 out of 5The young lady assisting me, I believe her name was Tyeisha, was extremely helpful and patient. I will definitely be coming back to this location for all my AT&T needs. 10 out 10 would recommend working with her again!!!Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hello Taylor G. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates, and we are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Tyeisha! Thanks for providing this great review and we look forward to servicing you again soon!
- July 17, 20204 out of 5I went to this AT&T store for the first time about a week ago. I had a really good experience with Tyeisha H. She was friendly, resourceful and really went above and beyond for me while I was there. I had some bad experiences with customer service in the past but this was a step in the right direction!Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hi Amanda D, We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Tyeisha! Great customer service is something that we strive for everyday! Thanks for leaving this review and we look forward to helping you again in the future!
- March 16, 20205 out of 5I brought a friend to purchase a phones d would like to compliment 2 men who work here for being extremely helpful and patient dispute some challenging circumstances. Their names are Nick(the manager) and Jason. I highly recommend this store.
- December 9, 20191 out of 5I wouldn’t even give this store one star if I was allowed because I am disgusted with eastpointe. I made an appointment to do some upgrades to two lines and confirmed on the app and through chat that the lines where eligible to upgrade prior to going in. When I went in it was over 30 minutes before someone checked me in (30 minutes Pat my appointment time) the manager finally checked me in as he took people who got their after me with no appointment first, when I asked why I was told I would have to wait and if I didn’t like it I could leave. When someone finally got to me, almost an hour after my appointment I was rudely asked for my ID and told I wasn’t allowed to have my drink even though every other customer was eating and drinking in the store. Then when I told him what lines I wanted to upgrade he told me I would have to give them the rest of the cost of the phone in order to upgrade after I already confirmed several times over the last few weeks from chatting in and talking with reps over the phone that I didn’t have to pay off the phones because I was on the NEXT installment plans and was able to upgrade as of December 3. When I questioned the person dealing with me (who had no name tag and didn’t tell me his name) the manager came over and said he couldn’t do anything and I could leave so I left very angry and wanting to scream.