AT&T Store Petoskey Petoskey
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Petoskey
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Petoskey?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Petoskey Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 12, 20205 out of 5Went in to upgrade my phone and Victor was awesome. Professional, patient, knowledgeable. The store was spotless and stations were cleaned after each customer. It was a great experience all around.Response from AT&TNovember 18, 2020Thank you Robin for your feedback. We really appreciate our customers and glad you had a good experience while in the store.
- July 3, 20205 out of 5My first time in this store. I was greeted with a smile and the 2 issues I had were addressed and fixed. I have to hand it to Victor. He did not give up until he got my grandson's pokemon go working. It took him a while but he never gave up. Thank you so much Victor!!! You are amazing! You made a young boy's world!!Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Thank you so much for your kind words, Wanda! Come see us anytime!
- May 26, 20201 out of 5I called to upgrade my iPhone and was told I could only get the special pricing if I added a new line. When I explained to Greg that my son had just made the same upgrade on the same account he said there was nothing he could do. I told him if I was forced to add a new line, I may as well look for new service at which point he said I should do that if I'd like to. My wife got on the phone at that point as the account is in her name. Greg encouraged her to shop elsewhere and then hung up on her. Called AT & T national, ordered the phone online, done. Maybe AT & T should consider shutting this location down. It seems quite likely it is costing the company money.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hi Scott. We sincerely apologize for your over-the-phone experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. If you have any questions about our ever-changing promotions in the future, feel free to ask to speak to a manager. We'd love the opportunity to set things straight.
- September 10, 20191 out of 5Only one star because I can’t give a zero. This “at&t” location recommended I call AT&T.... I wish I was joking about this.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2019Hello Dana d This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
Please contact me directly 231-348-0700 Michelle Graham
- April 8, 20195 out of 5