AT&T Store Ridgeland Pear Orchard Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ridgeland
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ridgeland?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ridgeland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 1, 20215 out of 5Both Jerrell and Brianna did a wonderful job with providing great care and support. They were both very patient in the "how to" aspect regarding the setup of my device along with giving out great recommendations towards our upcoming purchase. Good to know that Customer Service is Alive and Well during these crazy Covid times.😇Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2021Hello TH Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers.
- December 18, 20205 out of 5Shuntell was GREAT !! go and ask for her :)Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2020Hi ariana.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 25, 20201 out of 5I was in in Friday to upgrade my phone because of the current promotion going on and traded my phone in, sales rep didn't offer up any information on promotion I just happened to know about it. Everything went smoothly I thought, painless transition, I asked the rep if everything was transferred to my new phone and he assured me that it had been done. I go back to work only to find that all of my photos and music had not transferred and were gone completely from my accounts. I call back to the store and was told my phone had already been factory reset and there was nothing that could be done. I have changed phones 3 times in the last 8 years and never had a problem like this ever. 4000 songs and priceless photos and videos gone and I've heard nothing from management or at&t about a resolution. If I have 7 days to return the phone and basically refund my old phone why was it wiped so quickly costing me countless dollars and memories. I've talked to reps from both AT&T and Samsung about recovering the data and all have said that this should not have happened this way but the data could be recovered why am I not being helped?Response from AT&TAugust 28, 2020Hi Damon A. We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 23, 20201 out of 5I came in because my phone was experiencing an issue with the SIM card. The representative did not even look at my phone. I explained the issue and was told “AT&T doesn’t fix those. You’ll have to go to the Apple Store”, even though it is an AT&T Sim card. They could have at least looked at it before dismissing me but I guess that would have taken too much time. My phone is basically unusable when the Sim card issue occurs, and I use this as my business phone. I will not be returning to this location for any reason.Response from AT&TJune 27, 2020Hi Lance. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- May 15, 20205 out of 5I enjoyed my experience with my representative Rod. He was very nice and helpful.Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hi Susan! We are glad Rod was able to assist you with a great experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.