AT&T Store Neosho Neosho Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
910 A S Neosho Blvd
, MO 64850
USWe are located across from Westco and Walgreens.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Joplin's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Neosho
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Neosho?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Neosho Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 17, 20211 out of 5Horrible place they told me they couldn’t access my account cause I lost my drivers license to the state. So I guess if you don’t have a drivers license you can’t have a cell phone anymore. Anyway I call AT&t on the phone and they helped me out and said there was no reason that they should have needed my drivers license in the store to access my account. It’s worth the while to go somewhere else I would never recommend anyone to go to this location. Horrible service and they don’t have a clue what they are doing the lady there that day was rude and I think she was lazy cause as I set there and waited for her to help me there was 5 other people in front of me and she couldn’t help any of the customers with their problems. Watched them all walk out with the same problem they walked in with.
- January 10, 20215 out of 5Shannon was fantastic!!! So very helpful!
- September 22, 20201 out of 5I will never go to this store again. The manager hid in the back room and would not help me after he had told me on the phone to come down and he would fix my bill. Mikey the sales clerk does unethical things and the whole time is telling you he is helping you get discounts. My first bill after an upgrade was $152 more than it was supposed to be. He told me to call corporate and they would credit it. Called corporate and they told me he had done the up grade wrong and would not credit Anything. I have filed a complaint with this store and will be reporting them to the better business bureau too!
- September 12, 20201 out of 5Well, I wish I could write about how the customer service was at this store, but my mom and I stood in there store for 10 MINUTES and no one even acknowledged our presence. That is the worst customer NO service I’ve ever experienced.
- August 11, 20205 out of 5Nathan, the manager at this store is awesome!! He helped me, literally for 5 hrs with a problem with my smart watch, without him being on the phone & talking to 5 different departments & being on hold forever, I don't think I would ever have it working. I would recommend this store over any in the area, Nathan was just amazing and goes above and beyond to help customers & also Mikey & Andrew were great too!!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.