AT&T Store Poplar Bluff Poplar Bluff
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Poplar Bluff
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Poplar Bluff?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Poplar Bluff Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20202 out of 5I just need my phone number changed. Bcuz someone is using my number to fill out credit and loan applications But I'm not jumping through all of these hoops. I've been a customer for at least 15 years. This is ridiculousResponse from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hey Garry we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to help resolve your issue and have another chance at your business. We strive to provide extraordinary experiences to our customers.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5Very poor experience. Joey came to get us after waiting in our vehicle. He did not ask what phone we wanted to buy to see if they had it.
Instead he launched into a discussion about us having ATT tv which we don’t have. He kept asking questions about the tv service.
I tried to get him to answer my questions but he carried on with what the company wanted to know.
I tried to let him know this was not the discussion I wanted but he persisted so I left.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Charles,
I am so sorry you had that experience. Thank you for bringing it up to us. My name is Scottie and I am one of the store managers for this location. I would love to sit down with you next time you are inside the store to be able to assist you. I hope to see you in the future.
- June 18, 20201 out of 5There’s no reason a rep should lie and tell me there’s no manager when there is one at the store. If someone request to speak to any manager regardless of the reason, they shouldn’t be lied to. Also, whoever the female manager is that was apparently working, don’t assume you know the situation because your staff refuses to get you involved or you don’t care to get involved. Answering the phone would be helpful as well when you want to be rude to someone’s family member.Response from AT&TJune 19, 2020Hello Kim, we are sorry to hear you did not have the experience you wanted to have. Your experience matters to us and we take pride on delivering an extraordinary experience. Thank you for bringing this light for us to review and help future experiences.
- April 28, 20205 out of 5I have had A LOT of problems in the past from this very store, but I am happy to admit once I figured out “the man” to use, the one and ONLY person I will EVER have help me, things have improved tremendously. His name is RICHARD TIPTON... Guarantee you he will do you right! Then, since Scottie came onboard; (I personally will never forget you Scottie) it is actually a “good” experience at this location now...long time coming, but if y’all go with my recommendations; I’m quite sure you will be satisfied also.
To the customer complaining about how he was “skipped” over in line at his visit, he doesn’t say how long he had been a customer, but it helps if you make an appointment ahead of time; that will alleviate that problem for you in case you didn’t know it.Response from AT&TApril 29, 2020Nancy,
I am so happy that you were able to be taken care of by Richard. I know he takes pride in helping his valued customers like you. Also thank you for noticing the changes that have been put in place. We look forward to helping you gain in the future.
- February 24, 20205 out of 5I would like to thank Linsey for her outstanding assistance with me Sunday Feb 23, 2020. She was pleasant and very helpful with all my questions and helped me find my new phone case. Thank you, Linsey!Response from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hey there Gayle thank you so much for your positive review. I am so honored that you were able to get an amazing experience. I know that we are looking to connect to you soon again..