AT&T Store Poplar Bluff Poplar Bluff
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Poplar Bluff
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Poplar Bluff?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Poplar Bluff Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 1, 20215 out of 5Great & friendly service! Karen was awesome !😀Response from AT&TFebruary 1, 2021Pam, we are ecstatic that you had such a great time in our store. We would love to help you and your family on your next visit and for years to come. P.S. We like Karen too!
- December 9, 20205 out of 5Rachael Gowen assisted me today. I was at my wits end and she greeted me at the door upon entering and asked how she could help me. I told her I didn’t know if she could and she asked what was going on to get an idea where to start. Within 15 minutes Rachael had my iPhone 12 issue(s) resolved. Rachael was very patient, professional and kind to me. That was very much appreciated even with me being cranky upon arriving. Thank you and Merry Christmas Rachael.Response from AT&TDecember 10, 2020Hi Howard, We're ecstatic that Rachael was able to provide you with an exceptional experience, here at AT&T we strive to provide memorable customer service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to doing business with you for years to come.
- July 23, 20202 out of 5I just need my phone number changed. Bcuz someone is using my number to fill out credit and loan applications But I'm not jumping through all of these hoops. I've been a customer for at least 15 years. This is ridiculousResponse from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hey Garry we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to help resolve your issue and have another chance at your business. We strive to provide extraordinary experiences to our customers.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5Very poor experience. Joey came to get us after waiting in our vehicle. He did not ask what phone we wanted to buy to see if they had it.
Instead he launched into a discussion about us having ATT tv which we don’t have. He kept asking questions about the tv service.
I tried to get him to answer my questions but he carried on with what the company wanted to know.
I tried to let him know this was not the discussion I wanted but he persisted so I left.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Charles,
I am so sorry you had that experience. Thank you for bringing it up to us. My name is Scottie and I am one of the store managers for this location. I would love to sit down with you next time you are inside the store to be able to assist you. I hope to see you in the future.
- June 18, 20201 out of 5There’s no reason a rep should lie and tell me there’s no manager when there is one at the store. If someone request to speak to any manager regardless of the reason, they shouldn’t be lied to. Also, whoever the female manager is that was apparently working, don’t assume you know the situation because your staff refuses to get you involved or you don’t care to get involved. Answering the phone would be helpful as well when you want to be rude to someone’s family member.Response from AT&TJune 19, 2020Hello Kim, we are sorry to hear you did not have the experience you wanted to have. Your experience matters to us and we take pride on delivering an extraordinary experience. Thank you for bringing this light for us to review and help future experiences.