AT&T Store Saint Louis St Louis Galleria
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Saint Louis
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Saint Louis?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Saint Louis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20205 out of 5I came to AT&T after having visiting both Verizon and Sprint in order to view my phone options as I was leaving my parents' plan.
AT&T was a clear number one from a customer service standpoint alone. On my first visit, I spoke with Ena who informed me of each available phone plan and how it would fit my budgeting needs moving forward. She then was able to provide me with information on the iPhone 11 that would come with these plans, where the iPhone would be on a discounted rate. This conversation was handled on a professional level I had not experienced at Verizon or Sprint.
I then returned the next day to sign up with AT&T; my only mistake in my phone search was leaving AT&T in the first place. I entered the store and was patiently assisted by Stephen for nearly three hours! Not only that, he answered each and every question I had about the plan I was signing up for and all the hard facts of what I would be paying up front and in the coming months; Verizon and Sprint could give me only estimates at best. In addition to this, Stephen remained with me until nearly 10:00PM...their store closes at 9:00PM. His first priority was assisting me in getting the phone I need and ensuring it was in working condition when I left the store. He handled both of these tasks without a hitch and I could not have left more satisfied with my experience as a customer. Thank you to both Stephen and Ena for wonderful service!!
AT&T clearly trains their employees well; should I ever come across any friends or relatives of mine searching for a new phone service I will tell them to look no further than AT&T and their friendly, professional staff. In the retail world, showing care is what keeps customers. I think AT&T will have me hooked for the rest of my life so long as I have a phone.
- September 26, 20195 out of 5Bobby the store manager was terrific! I was from out of town and desperate for help with my iPhone. The Apple Store was a 3 hour wait but he fixed my issue in 2 minutes. So great!
- March 22, 20195 out of 5The AT&T Galleria store is fantastic. They a competitor’s offer by $50 per month. The AT&T staff were extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
- February 11, 20191 out of 5We Went to figure out our phone problems and had a long wait, the when they called our name they weren’t even with us for 10 minutes & was told to go to Apple store, wait over 11/2 hours to be seen at Apple, just to find out it was an AT&T problem so back to the AT& T store, end up having to purchase another phone instead of helping us out to a better solution so now we have two iPhones10 on the same contract that’s being paid on already, we wasted a hold day to only go in-depth for the same phone, I will not buy anymore phones from you
- December 6, 20185 out of 5both of the places could NOT have been more helpful. i was laced up with my plan at the brentwood promenade location and the fella at the galleria got my SIM card switched and activated in LITERALLY less than 5 min, maybe even 3.