AT&T Store Brentwood Brentwood Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Brentwood
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brentwood?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brentwood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 9, 20201 out of 5Went in for a simply question about my bill. Marcus, has to be one of the rudest people we have ever met, since this was not a sale, he discounted us and told us he could not help. We were sent to the store by the customer service line.
- May 6, 20203 out of 5Service was good but not a single employee was wearing a mask!
- April 8, 20201 out of 5So my mother and I had to go to this location, because she wanted to pay her bill and the locations we usually go to are temporarily closed, due to the pandemic. So we ended up the location at 1811 S. Brentwood. There was a representative, Natalie Stewart, very angry, impatient and rude. My mother was confused by some instructions to "go around, through the drive through", when we realized she was talking about some cones not far from where she stood, my mother asked why she did not just point to what and where she wanted us to go, she snapped and said, "I never told you to do that, and I wasn't going to stop you!" During this time there is already enough confusion and panic, its kind of pathetic they are willing to turn a blind eye to unprofessional, impatient representatives.
- March 21, 20205 out of 5I want to compliment the staff at this store, especially Jason and Kendall. Jason was friendly, solved my problems, answered my questions, was patient and took extra steps to solve my complex problem. Kendall did not directly help me but I observed him being extremely patient and helpful to an older customer who was not very tech savvy. He managed to be pleasant and let the customer express general frustration without responding negatively. And continued to be helpful and polite. Both the customer and myself left the store with smiles on our faces, feeling like we had been listened to and our problem solved. This kind of service can only be accomplished through face-to-face interaction. I had to come to the store to get problems solved that could not be done over impersonal, on-line applications. Don’t even think of closing in-person stores such as these in favor of on-line applications.
The managers were supportive of their employees and recognized the challenges certain customers present. FIVE STARS for this store, all around.
- March 16, 20205 out of 5I had fantastic service on 3/14/20 with Alex and Aidan. They were most helpful, providing all the options and best prices available on plans. Thank you both!