AT&T Store St. Louis Des Peres
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for St. Louis
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in St. Louis?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Louis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20191 out of 5I wanted to replace the bodyguardz screen protector on my phone. I was told they did not do that, I had to bring the bodyguardz screen protector in and then they would replace it. When I purchased my phone I was told I had 3 free replacements within a year, just bring the phone into the store and they would replace it. This store did not honor that. I drove 20 minutes to another store, walked in, told them what I wanted, they replaced it in 5 minutes and was informed I had 2 more free replacements before my year is up.
- June 30, 20191 out of 5I stopped in needing to upgrade my phone. I had a special offer on my phone that clearly read - IN STORE ONLY OFFER - and John told me that the offer was online only. I showed him the email and asked him - are you sure there isn’t anything you can do and he said nope. I got up and walked out. I went to the Ellisville store and got my new phone!
- May 13, 20195 out of 5We were in the store a few days ago where an irate customer was screaming and cussing at this younger blonde manager named Cassandra, the manager was very polite and kept her cool. After the other customer finally left she turned right to us without missing a beat and got our issue resolved.
- January 10, 20191 out of 5Cassandra Goskie the assistant manager at the store at 13351 Manchester Rd was absolutely terrible. I have never been treated so poorly by ANY customer service person in my life. Very rude and disrespectful from beginning to end. Please go to any other store other than hers. She was so mean it was embarrassing to me.
- December 10, 20181 out of 5Received an email that my in-store pickup was ready. Walked in store, wasn’t greeted, someone came in behind me and wasn’t greeted, and they were told they would be added to the list to be assisted. Then I was greeted and told I would be added to the list as well. I said I was picking up an online order and had received an email stating it was ready, but was again told I was on the list. Still not a problem, I don’t mind waiting my turn. After waiting 20-25 mins I was finally assisted, only I then had to wait for them to run around the store gathering up my order that was supposedly ready before I got there. I’ve visited many AT&T stores and have always had pleasant visits. I was very disappointed this time. It should not take 40 minutes for an instore pickup.