AT&T Store Las Vegas Town Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
6659 S Las Vegas Blvd
, NV 89119
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Las Vegas. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Las Vegas's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Las Vegas
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Las Vegas?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Las Vegas Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 9, 20201 out of 5Just left your store very disappointed from the lack of customer service that I encountered. I've been a customer from almost 20 years and have never been sold on the cooperate revenue that AT&T makes annually yet the lack of customer service which is rendered through training, in-services, and company policies seems like many of their associates are working for free?! Or maybe on commission based so when someone like myself is picking up a phone, customer service training gets thrown away. 5 years ago during my upgrade, I added my name to the account in case I needed any other services done to my phone, etc. The associate at the time entered all my information with my assistance. We sat side by side working on inputting my information in the system on his ipad. I upgraded my phone online 2 days ago and went to go pick it up. With my dismay, I wasn't on the account. I told the associate that I fixed that previously and all he said was "There's nothing I can do" As a paying customer in this Billion dollar cooperation that's the best answer you can give me? Really?? No alternative, no solution and no answer to satisfy a paying customer??That's it, end of story? We're almost through 2020 and the best solution you can give me is that I am not on the account, there's nothing I can do, and your wife has to be here on pick up the new phone. I am baffled with the Billions of dollars that this Cooperation makes that their inability to find solutions to satisfy customers is somewhat of a quandary. I understand why the security reasons for only allowing those individuals on the account to pick up new phones, etc. Never was there any research of history fraud, payment, or possible seek advice of another employee or supervisor regarding their incompetent input of customer info. Nope, not even a "I apologize" was rendering until he asked me what I wanted him to do. Poor customer service. No accountability since he's only been with the company for "2 years" and that me, the paying customer was "barking up the wrong tree" cause "He's only the messenger" Excuse me, you're the face of the company right then and there. Make something happen and stop deflecting responsibility on something that wasn't handled 5 years ago. Step up to the plate and make a difference. You had the ability to strengthen someones dilemma about your cooperation but yet you just added to the ongoing frustration and disappointment of stigma related to the company Sad! No solutions means no new phone, and now seeking new carrier.Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I would like to personally not only apologize, but thank you for being the valued customer you are. Would you mind sending a short note over to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect? I not only want to resolve the issue, but make up for this recent experience.
- February 29, 20205 out of 5I have been an AT&T customer since 1995. And your sales rep at the store Christian Romo is by far the best sales person I’ve ever had. Christian is the most kind patient helpful person I’ve ever come across. He knows his job he knows how to guide you he’s absolutely the best and as long as he’s at AT&T I will be there for his service. There’s not enough words to say to convey how much I appreciate him.
- November 24, 20191 out of 5Maybe your rent is too high or you need to pay your employees more. Your employees obviously feel the need to rip off your customers. It's very sad . A person's phone has a lot of private information. I feel it is your duty to inform a customer if you are unable to transfer data to the new phone. It's one thing to have had that awful experience and it's completely another to be treated as if you're a piece of crap because of it. They must have so desperately needed to keep and make that sale that they needed to treat us horribly. Romo spoke to us in an awful way. I hated the experience. I will never have anything nice to say about AT&t because this has happened
- July 9, 20195 out of 5
- May 27, 20191 out of 5We needed help with the broken speaker on our phone and there was literally no customer at the store. The salesman was not present, rude, disrespectful, not knowledgeable, had AirPods in his ear, clicking with mouse with his one hand and held an iPad with another and did not care at all. When I told him that it’s not good service, he asked us to leave and laughed. Worst experience ever! We were there May 26th around 4 pm. I truly wish I can talk to someone regarding this. Helping us is one thing and being nice is another. This kid had zero people skills.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.