AT&T Store Mount Laurel Shops at Mt. Laurel
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Mount Laurel
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mount Laurel?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mount Laurel Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 18, 20205 out of 5Ron Harris has excellent customer relations. He spent a good amount of time fixing my phone and my sons phone. He looked up all sorts of discounts and went above and beyond. Great location.
- March 31, 20205 out of 5Incredible customer service!!
Ron went above and beyond. We both thought it would be an easy switch leaving S****t, but it wasn't. Ron made numerous phone calls on my behalf until he was able to work out the transfer. Ron was professional, courteous and extremely understanding. He is a true asset to this location and the AT&T company!!
- February 11, 20205 out of 5Keyaira had such great customer service towards my issue that I forgot why I was even mad. I would recommend this staff over any other AT&T store because she was so patient with me. Keep up the great work Keyaira!
- May 30, 20195 out of 5Im so glad they opened up an At&t store so close to my house. I recently visited this store to upgrade my iPhone. The staff greeted me right away. I was not sure what iPhone to purchase, but coming from an iPhone 6, I was eager to see the new models. The district manager was introduced to me, and the sales person , and were extremely helpful, and helped me pick the phone that was best for me. I ended up going with a XS Max, and I walked out with all my contacts, music, and photos synced on my new phone! I also purchased a stand up charger that was so neat looking, I have never seen anything like that before. I give this store a 10 plus!
- April 29, 20191 out of 5I was there 5 minutes before closing and the girl would not help me as she was counting out her drawer before closing. I will never go to the beqly opened AT&T store here. Never count out your drawer when the doors are still unlocked.