AT&T Store Sicklerville Gloucester Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Sicklerville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sicklerville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 11, 20205 out of 5Very pleasant and knowledgeable staffResponse from AT&TJune 24, 2020Thank you for stopping in, Jackie! We appreciate you.
- May 3, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service!
- January 9, 20201 out of 5Worst experience of my life. Called the store 3 separate times and never spoke to anyone; they never answered the phone, no matter when I called. When I went into the store I was never greeted or spoke to the entire 10-15 minutes I was there. As I was writing this I called the store again just to see if I previously caught them at a bad time. I didn’t, the customer service is just terrible in-store & over the phone.
- July 15, 20191 out of 5When I walked into the store a man was freaking out about the service. I sat down and the lady next to me advised she had been waiting over an hour to be seen. Fast forward to me, three customers ahead of me and the place was not busy. I waited an hour and fifteen minutes to be seen. The employee who saw me was very kind but did not know what he was doing. Three hours of trying to get two new phones and I left with nothing. I was told to come back when there was a manager. The customers ahead of me were also told the same, which should have been a clue but I tried to stick it out. I really don’t know how this place will stay in business. Don’t waste your time. Four hours and fifteen minutes wasted.
- June 17, 20192 out of 5Entered the store, 4th in line was told a half hour wait. An hour and 20 minutes later, I was helped by a girl who was already helping someone else out at the same time! The manager was in the back the entire time, only came out once to refill the business cards, then escaped in the back again with one other employee. Two were serving the floor, two in the back. This store is based on customer service. People were turned away! Unreal. I have never witnessed such poor management. I have 10+ years in retail and over 30 in management. Just utterly unacceptable to know there are customers waiting and not have the decency for management to come out and help, nor the other sales person. The only positive, the sales person that was multitasking was good. She however didn’t finish setting up the phones, but she did what she could.