AT&T Store North Canton The Strip
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for North Canton
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in North Canton?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Canton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 30, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service. I've been waiting since June 1 to have a problem fixed and I've stopped in the store several times a month since June 1. I always get the same answer...."We are working on it", or "The manager isn't here". Horrible customer service from the store, AT&T and FirstNet. So far my switch to FirstNet and AT&T isn't worth the cost savings. It's going on 4 months and my issues are still unresolved.Response from AT&TOctober 5, 2020Hello Jason. I apologize for this inconvenience. Please stop in at your earliest convenience so that I may get this resolved for you. I assure you we will get it corrected. My name is Nick, I am the store manager. Thank you.
- July 5, 20201 out of 5Customer service is just horrible and I do not recommend dealing with them.Response from AT&TJuly 12, 2020Hi Brandon S, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Please come back in or call in and schedule an appointment with Nick or Lorenzo so that we may help you with what ever issue you may have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 20, 20201 out of 5I got a new iPhone, purchased from Apple, that I would like to get activated. I don't trust myself to do this. I called to schedule an appointment because of all of this Covid stuff and the person on the phone said "it's easy you can just do it yourself, there is actually no reason for you to come in the store." I don't understand all the cloud stuff and technology stuff. I don't appreciate the kind of customer service I received over the phone. If that's the case, why does a store front exist? I'd like in-person help and I was turned away. Not cool.Response from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hi Emily L. We know that first impressions are very important, and a phone call into our store is exactly that. I would like to apologize that this is the response that you received when searching for help from us. It would be my pleasure to schedule you an appointment and service your every need in person at our store. Please feel free to reach out and ask for Nick or Lorenzo in order to schedule you an immediate appointment to make sure you phone is up and running exactly as you would like. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- October 29, 20195 out of 5I was at this store two days in a row and was helped by Sarah and Joe. Both of them were courteous, and I was never pressured to buy more. It was probably the simplest and least stressful phone store experience I've ever had. The way Sarah and Joe treated me made me want to come back to this location!Response from AT&TOctober 29, 2019Hi Maggie A.. Thank you for your feedback. Sarah and Joe are two of the best we have, I am happy to hear you had such a great experience.
- September 11, 20191 out of 5My phone not working correctly. A guy looked at it then got a phone call never returned to help me.