AT&T Store North Canton The Strip
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Canton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 5, 20201 out of 5Customer service is just horrible and I do not recommend dealing with them.
- May 20, 20201 out of 5I got a new iPhone, purchased from Apple, that I would like to get activated. I don't trust myself to do this. I called to schedule an appointment because of all of this Covid stuff and the person on the phone said "it's easy you can just do it yourself, there is actually no reason for you to come in the store." I don't understand all the cloud stuff and technology stuff. I don't appreciate the kind of customer service I received over the phone. If that's the case, why does a store front exist? I'd like in-person help and I was turned away. Not cool.Response from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hi Emily L. We know that first impressions are very important, and a phone call into our store is exactly that. I would like to apologize that this is the response that you received when searching for help from us. It would be my pleasure to schedule you an appointment and service your every need in person at our store. Please feel free to reach out and ask for Nick or Lorenzo in order to schedule you an immediate appointment to make sure you phone is up and running exactly as you would like. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- October 29, 20195 out of 5I was at this store two days in a row and was helped by Sarah and Joe. Both of them were courteous, and I was never pressured to buy more. It was probably the simplest and least stressful phone store experience I've ever had. The way Sarah and Joe treated me made me want to come back to this location!Response from AT&TOctober 29, 2019Hi Maggie A.. Thank you for your feedback. Sarah and Joe are two of the best we have, I am happy to hear you had such a great experience.
- September 11, 20191 out of 5My phone not working correctly. A guy looked at it then got a phone call never returned to help me.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5My father, who is not at all tech-savvy, needed a new phone. Since the family account is in my name, I accompanied him to the AT&T store to make a purchase. We were assisted by Ashley who was friendly, kind and incredibly patient. We left with more than a new phone, and we'll be back to shop again!