AT&T Store Okmulgee South Wood Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S10eLearn how to get the Galaxy S10e for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Online only. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Okmulgee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20201 out of 5I will never deal with this store again, even though it is closer than driving to Tulsa. I should have known better than to try it again after a prior visit where nothing was accomplished. I had no service on my phone. The customer service rep at AT&T spent a lot of time with me doing diagnostics on my phone. She told me I needed a new SIM card. My husband took my phone to the Okmulgee store yesterday where someone decided I did not need a new SIM card and did something to it and it worked until I got up this morning and had no service again. So it was another trip to the store to get it replaced. Had a similar experience at this store a while back with a man named Michael who wouldn't even listen to what I was telling him, dialed Mazzio's, the call went through and told me that there was nothing he could do. When I tried to tell him again what the problem was and to please look at the system and the customer service rep's comments, he told me I had an attitude. Don't know where they get these people but I have put my hand to the stove twice and now know it's hot. I won't go there and I will tell everybody I know how they won't check the system, won't listen to you and make decisions on their own as to what "service" you need. I thought surely this time the customer service would be better. Lesson learned. They won't get an opportunity to go for the 3 strikes. Two was enough for me. Peace out!
- February 12, 20201 out of 5I’m pretty sure the store manager Sonya or someone she is covering for took an Apple watch I returned for a refund. AT&T is still billing me for the watch because it was never returned to their warehouse . Sonya said the is no tracking no. On the return because they just changed their computer systems and they don’t have any of the old tracking numbers. How convenient because at& t just wants the tracking number to take the watch off my bill...,,hmmmm seems like I’m up the proverbial creek and someone in the okmulgee store has a new Apple Watch.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service, with an associate who seemed that he didn't want to be there.
- December 21, 20195 out of 5Sonya hooked my family up. She even drove to Tulsa to get our phones. I highly recommend her and the other associates in the Okmulgee store!
- February 2, 20195 out of 5Everything went good. The sales associates that waited on my wife and I were very efficient and informative.