AT&T Store Ashland Ashland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ashland Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 2, 20201 out of 5I realize Covid-19 is a viable excuse in a way, but I got anti Customer Service because I am Verizon another great excuse, but no one is going to be Positive about a Different Company when they are anti Customer Service! I was told they couldn't touch my phone. Why don't they have Sanitation Wipes to touch phones? I was was told I could not use their phone sadly I have in the past because of Verizon not being in this tiny Town. Why do they not have Sanitation wipes to clean the phone?
- January 30, 20205 out of 5Jackson & Hutch helped us purchase two iPhone 11’s. Very informative and low key. After our initial visit, we left the store for a few minutes to chat in private, returned and made our purchase. Our phones came in a short amount of time and we were informed they were ready for pick up. It was an easy pick-up and both individuals were easy to deal with. We left the store with very good feelings and will continue to be customers there. We would encourage others to do the same.
- October 1, 20192 out of 5My wife and I had a terrible experience. As an att. customer I wanted to find out why the auto pay was not working. My wife and I are in our 60's. We are peaceful people. Yet the manager of this ATT store flew into a rage. He assaulted us as he pushed us out the door of the store. We were shocked. We did nothing. Please be aware of this if you enter the store.
- June 20, 20194 out of 5AT&T representative that provided me with fast friendly service. Took his time and did a wonderful job. This is why we love shopping local. I could have done the whole thing online , however having a knowledgeable friendly representative helping made a online drag into a nice experience.
- November 27, 20181 out of 5Completely wrong information provided by staff. Terrible regional coverage for android phone. Abysmal. Learned to never deal with franchise store.