AT&T Store Ashland Ashland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
1454 Ashland St
, OR 97520
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Medford's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Ashland
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ashland?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ashland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! The Manger Hutch is awesome there! Best experience I have ever had in an AT&T store
- September 14, 20201 out of 5This is my third visit in 2020 into the Ashland AT&T store. I bought my new iphone SE from a dark haired, hefty guy and had great service. It was very easy. I would give him 5 stars! Since then, I have gone in two more times and both times the younger man,Thomas, was working. When I came in, it was obvious from his body language which said loud and clear that he was not happy that I was coming in to the store with my questions. When we actually talked, he was very judgemental and impatient with my questions. He acted like young people do to 'older' people when they don't 'get it'-very impatient and judgemental, almost rolling his eyes. Today, my friend came in to buy a new phone becuz her phone burned up in the Oregon Alameda Fire. We talked about 5G and not needing it. He disagreed and started on a diatribe about and I quote "...if people in Ashland didn't protest everything..." I said that there are some things worth protesting. "Well, all your townspeople come in here and complain about not getting reception..." and on and on. Finally, I said that he and I didn't need to have this b.S. conversation, because my friend just wanted to buy a new phone. He shut up..."Oh, yeah...".
Thomas needs to learn some communication skills at the least. I will not come in again, calling first to see if he is there.
- August 4, 20205 out of 5Today could have been one of those challenging frustrating days where nothing was going right. But thanks to a young man named Thomas Crawford who works for ATT at the Central Point store, but covering the Ashland store today by himself, the day became manageable. He was grace under fire with five customers descending upon him at once. He was calm, polite, knowledgable, helpful and even saved many of us a few dollars here and there. My phone wouldn't hold a charge, another customer lost his phone, while another needed a charger, and yet another didn't know what she wanted at all. Thomas, without giving into the demands of what could have been an incredibly stressful situation, addressed all of our needs. And due to his calm demeanor everyone else stayed calm and waited patiently. Customers even struck up conversation with appropriate masks and social distancing. This guy is an extremely valuable employee and deserves recognition. Thank you Thomas Crawford.
- May 2, 20201 out of 5I realize Covid-19 is a viable excuse in a way, but I got anti Customer Service because I am Verizon another great excuse, but no one is going to be Positive about a Different Company when they are anti Customer Service! I was told they couldn't touch my phone. Why don't they have Sanitation Wipes to touch phones? I was was told I could not use their phone sadly I have in the past because of Verizon not being in this tiny Town. Why do they not have Sanitation wipes to clean the phone?
- January 30, 20205 out of 5Jackson & Hutch helped us purchase two iPhone 11’s. Very informative and low key. After our initial visit, we left the store for a few minutes to chat in private, returned and made our purchase. Our phones came in a short amount of time and we were informed they were ready for pick up. It was an easy pick-up and both individuals were easy to deal with. We left the store with very good feelings and will continue to be customers there. We would encourage others to do the same.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.