AT&T Store Easton Easton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Easton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Easton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Easton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 7, 20201 out of 5Poor store and overall experience. I ordered a watch online to be picked up at the store today. I went to the store at 3:20pm and the doors were locked. There were no signs on the door about reduced hours or anything due to covid or no signs that the employee was at the bathroom or a break. While waiting about 7 other people attempted to go to the store. I found this unacceptable practice and devalued as a customer due to this experience. I tried to call the store and no one answered. I called another At&t store to try and get information but to no avail. Around 4:05pm a girl strolls over to the door and she has a big shopping bag in her hand from another store in the mall and then proceeds to unlock the door and go into the store. I walk in and told her I was there to pick up something. She went in the back and came out with my item. She doesn’t ask if I need anything else so I tell her I wanted a protector for the watch. She walks around the store and is in her phone talking to someone and after about 5 minutes tells me they don’t have any. She finally brings the purchase over and proceeds to tell me I have a balance due. I gave her the card to pay my bill - she is trying to ring it up and the notebooks and card reader are not working properly. She tried about 3 times before switching to another device and then she complained to me about poor WiFi in the store. While dealing with me another customer comes in and interrupts with a phone problem of her own and the store clerk proceeds and carries on a conversation with this customer for about 5 minutes before saying ok I’ll be with you when I’m done here. I’ll go back to my regular store or just have stuff shipped to me before I head back to this store. 2 thumbs down.Response from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Matt,
I am very sorry your experience was so terrible, nothing about this is acceptable please reach out to the store and work with the store manager Jason to see if we can make it right. again I apologize for how your trip to our store went. This is not the normal experience and the employee involved will be held accountable.
- January 22, 20201 out of 5Rude staff and the manager was even worse. I will never step foot in this place again. We went down the road to the store on 248 near Chik Fila and had a great experience.
- January 20, 20201 out of 5It would take me an hour to explain how horrible we were treated at this location by both the staff and the manager. I have been trying to locate the owner or high management to discuss what happened to us. The Manager would only give us an email address and they did not respond to us. Hopefully someone will respond to us now that I have found this corporate address.
- November 13, 20195 out of 5Great service team, especially Tyler Caul.Kim
- March 21, 20195 out of 5It was a wonderful experience. By far the best service I ever received. The employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. Best ATT store in Pennsylvania .