AT&T Store Easton Lower Nazareth Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Easton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Easton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Easton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 15, 20205 out of 5We are little late writing this review. My wife and I purchased our phones and plan at Sam's Club which was a mistake. I went to this store for help with activation. Sachin was great in helping me set up my phone. He took to time to set everything up and transfer my data from my old phone to my new one. We can back to the store because we had a question about our services that we got and also our bill. Erik took the time to go into detail as to what our final bill will be. He also found some discrepancies in what Sam's club added to my account and fixed some of them right there. We have to go back 14days after activation so he can fix the rest. They both were very helpful. Thanks!
- October 13, 20205 out of 5Came to the Lower Nazareth Store for assistance with setting up our new phones and understanding what our bill would be since the people working at Sam's Club need training in how to explain things to customers. Erik and Sachin were so helpful. They both took the time to help, explain and answer our questions. They did not rush us out the door. If you want good customer service, you need to go to the Lower Nazareth AT&T store and ask for either Erik or Sachin.
- January 22, 20205 out of 5We came here after having a horrible experience at another store. They could not have been more helpful. Employee Denise was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and just so pleasant. From now on this is our store.
- November 27, 20191 out of 5The manager was rude, did not have a helpful attitude and seemed as if we were bothering her. However the lady that helped us with out phone Kate was very helpful and patient.
- October 18, 20191 out of 5This store is absolutely horrible! I spent almost 8 hours on this store today porting a business account and they initially wanted $1000 down. I was then assured that they would work around this. I am a small business, I was opening 3 likes and coming over from another carrier. Finally after being assured they could do it, around 6 PM I was told they would been the $1000’down and the district manager couldn’t even do anything. These people are horrible and I hope nobody has ever accused them of being helpful. They wasted my whole day and then tried pushing me for money down before I left. Their service is horrible and their sales managers and district manager is a joke.