AT&T Store Monaca Beaver Valley Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Monaca
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Monaca?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Monaca Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 17, 20203 out of 5I was given an appointment for 10:30. I arrived to find that the store was not open until 11. Why would I then be given a 10:30 appointment. I saw my name on a screen until the store opened and then it disappeared. They took everyone there ahead of me.
- September 4, 20205 out of 5Great Service !Response from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Thank you! Remember us for any future needs.
- February 20, 20205 out of 5Great ExperienceResponse from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Thank you for visiting us Marc!
- December 16, 20191 out of 5Went to the store was entered into the queue. Was waiting an hour, when I asked the store manager if it would be much longer. Said another 15-20 minutes. At which point opened to leave. The manager stated I should have set an appointment if I did not want to wait. 1) you are in a mall. That implies foot traffic. 2) I wanted a phone not an appt. to see a doctor. 3) there were 4 employees. 2 worked with customers. 1 was a greeter and the manager. The 2 techs were helping the same customers for that whole duration. The manager helped no one and the greeter apparently was not trained to help customers. 4) they could have said at the beginning it would take time and suggest the appointment then vs telling me at the end I should have done it (making it my fault)
Never going back.
- December 16, 20191 out of 5Worst experience every time we go there. The store is in the mall and they only have 2 people taking care of customers. Manager will stand up near the door greeting people and not helping. After waiting more than an hour we were told it was going to take another 15-20 minutes, and they were not busy!! ABSOLUTELY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. We always have to wait more than an hour and the staff is not even helpful. Stop going to that store. WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THE MONACA ATT STORE. Go to Robinson or Chippewa.