AT&T Store Phoenixville Phoenixville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenixville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenixville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenixville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 29, 20205 out of 5Very helpful and nice
- May 15, 20201 out of 5Horrible store..returned a brand new I Phone in January...it is now almost June..the phone was to be shipped back to the AT&T warehouse..one of the employees at this store stole the phone...I am being charged for a phone that I do not have ..Natalia the store manager is very nasty..and has admitted that there have been thefts by the employees before..but refuses to do anything about my dilemma..I am a senior citizen..and this is abuse by her...very uncooperative...doesn’t want to do her job and rectify this..I am at my wits end...next recourse is to contact Channel 10 news..
- May 15, 20201 out of 5Horrible....Horrible store...had to return a brand new IPhone..returned the phone to this store in January..the clerk in this store was suppose to return the phone to the AT&T warehouse..the clerk at the store stole the phone..never returned it to the warehouse..in the interim I am still being charged for the phone...Have been fighting with this store since January to correct this problem...Natalia the manager is belligerent..will not do anything...I am a senior citizen..I am at my wits end..they stole from me..and they have admitted that phones have been stolen before by their employees...do not trust this store..the employees come and go...they are not reputable..and Natalia the manager should not be in this position...she is lousy at customer service..is not there to help at all...the phone was very expensive...and now I am out of all that money...due to the theft of my phone by this stores employee...I guess my only salvation will be to contact Harry Hairston at channel 10...this is clearly abuse to a senior citizen..just so sad...
- February 21, 20201 out of 5Phone was not working went back to the store to get a new phone was with in the 14 day return policy and had insurance on the phone they refused to give me a new phone and told me to call customer service customer service was mad with me because the store should give me a new phone. I called another store and they said they weren’t returning it because they wanted their numbers to look good!!! But I’m still left with a broken phone that they sold me!!!
- December 12, 20191 out of 5went to this store 2 times first time they couldnot help me upgrade my phone, because i didnot have an unlimitted plane. ordered phone online,stopped in to help with actavating phone, could not help me because i did not order the phone with thier store.