AT&T Store Quakertown Quakertown Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Quakertown
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Quakertown?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Quakertown Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 25, 20205 out of 5Shane the sales rep was amazing - helpful and patient!! Johnny the manager on site was wonderful! Worked hard and long to get the best deal for our business. Thank you so much!!
- November 10, 20192 out of 5Employees are great but they are way under staffed. Every time I am I need of assistance there is a very long wait.
- September 28, 20191 out of 5We couldn’t have been more disappointed. I was just in this location earlier today to switch my account to my husband’s line and possibly upgrade my phone. We were initially greeted by Christine who said she could help us. The process, which should have been quick and easy, took longer than expected. I also had billing questions regarding my watch line that I didn’t know existed. Instead of being understanding and polite, Christine had a very degrading attitude, starting “that my parents (who gifted me the watch) should know as two adults what they are getting billed for.” My parents are elderly and don’t understand the ins and outs of technology and AT&T doesn’t exactly have an easy to understand billing process. Once the switch was complete, Christine was quick to escort us out of the store, and didn’t even inquire if I wanted an upgrade that is a special when opening a new line. Disappointed is an understatement.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Everything new on the phone was explained in detail.
- March 5, 20194 out of 5Upgraded our iPhones. CS rep was very courteous and helpful. Having been an AT & T customer for over 15 years it irritates me that I have to pay an activation fee.