Hurry! Save $500 on a new smartphone when you add a line to your account. Visit us in store to find out how.
AT&T Store Myrtle Beach Sayebrook Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
181 Brookton Circle
, SC 29588
We are located next to Which Wich.
Bundle & Save
Save up to $30 when you purchase three or more accessories, including a Case, Screen Protector and Wireless Charging Pad! Offer available at this location only. Not valid on clearance accessories. See a Sales Rep for details.
Friday, November 1, 2019 - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Special Trade-in Offer for Samsung Note10/Note10+
For a limited time, port-in and purchase a Samsung Note10/Note10+ on installment with Trade-in and Unlimited Plan, and get up to $950 max bill credit.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
LG G8X ThinQ
Learn how to get the new LG G8X ThinQ & Dual Screen accessory free with online purchase of device and qualifying plan. Limited time offer & while supplies last.
Get insider access, exclusive offers, and VIP experiences—just for being with AT&T.
Check everyone off your list
Shop early and get ahead of the season with our holiday gift guide.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Georgetown
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Google Pixel 4XLLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Myrtle Beach Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Sayebrook Town Center Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Myrtle Beach, SC. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Myrtle Beach, SC store located at 181 Brookton Circle! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.2 out of 5.0(12 Reviews)
- February 11, 20193 out of 5Went in to transfer number but system was apparently down for second day in a row. I was taken care of by a guy that was wearing a manager name tag. He was nice and tried to help but how can system be down for 2 days.
- February 1, 20193 out of 5I went to see if I could get the AARP discount. A nice man helped me and took all the information an informed me since my husband was a veteran we could get a veteran discount. However he did not get the right verification or information and I was later contacted by someone at AT&T HQ that I was not going to get a discount because I guess he didn't know how to do it correctly. So my husband and I spent an hour on line trying to get the discount. It was very difficult and I hope we did it right. We will see next billing. I am sorry we had this experience because I have been very satisfied with other dealings at this store and would still recommend it.
- June 18, 20185 out of 5I sent my family into this location and the representative made the process simple and seamless!
- May 11, 20185 out of 5Went in thinking I needed a new phone.Sales associate reset my phone. Saved me some money for a while longer.Will definitely purchase my new phone from there.
- April 11, 20181 out of 5We waited over half an hour to get my son a new phone while the 2 salespeople working that day helped other customers with no sense of urgency or acknowledgement that we were waiting (and waiting and waiting). Then, a week later, I get an email from AT&T thanking me for buying the Mobile Protection Pack. The salesperson in the store never mentioned anything about this service and if she had, I would have politely declined. Why would she add a service to my account without my permission?
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.