AT&T Store Farragut Farragut
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Farragut
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Farragut?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Farragut Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 10, 20211 out of 5The service at this store sucks. Went in because I have been having problems with my new phone. I was sent to apple. They have been no help getting it fixed. I went back in to trade it in today. And was told I couldn’t because someone keyed in the wrong plan. So I get stuck with a phone that’s not working properly till it’s paid for. Will not go to this store againResponse from AT&TFebruary 11, 2021Hi NanW. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- January 27, 20215 out of 5Joseph Blackwood went over and above for me not once but twice. First time he patiently waited while I called customer service about updating my address for a bill reprint which was not showing on my bill. When that didn't work, he printed out a screen shot just incase & I really appreciated that. Second time, I went back few days later to trade-in a phone that was locked for which again call to customer service had assured me would be unlocked at the store. As I am learning that was not entirely true and again Joseph called them himself and did the unlocking/removal from black list and helped set up my new phone. I have read the previous not so great reviews, my experience was exemplary and I am assured he was not just having a great day...he goes over and above often. Thank you Joseph.Response from AT&TJanuary 28, 2021Hello Eudi W We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- January 9, 20211 out of 5Normally great service at this branch. We have been with AT&T for 15+ plus years now.
Visited this branch, always our branch of choice on 1-8-21 at roughly 6:30pm. for a simple screen saver update. We told the customer service rep our needs at front door and he says great. He told us the wait time and said we would to wait in our car and asked what our vehicle was. The wait time was not the issue. The rep never asked our name or what kind of phone the screen saver was for. We did wait about 45 mins. before the rep came out to get us. Not the issue yet. Upon telling the sale rep what product we had, he states, oh we do not have on for that phone. Not only the wait became an issue ,there was no offer try and find the product for us. This very well could have been avoided up front if he could have qualified his customer up front by asking a few simple questions. The first step in all customer relationships.Response from AT&TJanuary 11, 2021Hello Richard Durham We apologize and want to correct this! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 23, 20201 out of 5This used to be a great store! Something has definitely changed and I'm betting that has something to do with management. I think that guy from Morristown is running the show now. If so, that's a shame because he's the reason why we always chose to do business at the Turkey Creek store while working in Knoxville, rather than conducting our business at the Morristown store which is closer to home. Needless to say, if that's verifiable that it is that guy running the Farragut store now, we'll be taking our business to Verizon or T-Mobile in a few months when our device payments end with AT&T. What a shame, AT&T!Response from AT&TDecember 26, 2020Hello John H. Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 18, 20202 out of 5We have been long time AT&T customers and this was the first time that I was disappointed in our service!! Daniel told us I would get $20 for my trade in - I got $15 . He said we would get free HBO Max with our service plan - yup not true only 30 days free. He did make sure to get us any discounts that we were eligible for. I bought a new Iphone 11 and he made sure it was up and running and then disappeared. My husband and I were rather confused .... guessing he was finished with us - no goodbye not thanks --- just odd.Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hello Andrea R. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Please stop by at your convenience and we will review your service plan. HBO Max is a great service and we would be happy to see why it is not available with your current plan.