AT&T Store Memphis Poplar Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Memphis
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Memphis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 7, 20201 out of 5This is a terrible store. I went to change my iphone 7 from t-mobile to ATT, and was sold an iphone Xr as an "upgrade." It is a terrible phone (look online, class-action suits against apple). Went to see if anything could be done, was told "you're stuck with it, unless you pay it all off and buy ANOTHER brand-new phone" and "we don't stand behind anything we sell." (literally) I have 3 ATT accounts, now moving them all to, well, anyone. Seems like a bad time to be nasty to a customer of 10+ years, but it's not like ATT is laying people off, is it?Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- February 1, 20201 out of 5I waited to pick up a phone that I ordered online for almost 2 hours. The sales associate who asked me what was I coming in for never signed my name into their system for their walk-ins, and 2 people who came in after me were serviced before me. Their was one sales associate who sat the entire time and only spoke with people who had already been helped by another associate. This customer service was horrible, and I will never come back to this location.Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 2, 20191 out of 5like a previous customer said they need to be a little bit nicer went to call the store to ask about looking into information on what I like to switch my service from Verizon to AT&T because I need mobile hotspot and the gentleman just hang up on me went to call back thinking it's just a drop call to find out that he just put me on hold and ignored me the whole time you just probably lost a customer.I'm a semi truck driver from Memphis Tennessee been living local for 29 years I've never seen someone so disrespectful and rude in my community.
- April 11, 20191 out of 5I came to get my line switched and the rep John was rude and nasty
- February 11, 20191 out of 5Well I came back to AT&T I was told that I would be able to upgrade my phone from iPhone to Samsung. I paid my money as I was ask and then y’all said I could not upgrade. So I will be leaving at the end of the month. I hate when I am lied to. Very poor service.