AT&T Store Ooltewah Old Lee Highway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
9032 Old Lee Hwy
, TN 37363
AT&T PREPAID Get the Apple iPhone 6s
Req’s activation & payment on new line of svc. Based on $65/mo rate plan, after $15 AutoPay discount & device cost. Offer ends 10/26/19.
Google Pixel 4 & 4XL
Pre-order the new Google Pixel 4 & 4XL from AT&T now. Also learn how to get up to $1,000 off ($700 credit & $300 reward card) with port in and eligible trade-in. See offer details.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
Get More TV Freedom
Stream TV live and on demand – anytime, anywhere, all on your favorite devices. No annual contract. No satellite needed.
Google Pixel 4XLPre-order available now. Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone 11 ProSwitch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Galaxy Note10+Switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Ooltewah Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Old Lee Hwy Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Ooltewah, TN. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Ooltewah, TN store located at 9032 Old Lee Hwy! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.3 out of 5.0(18 Reviews)
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- July 9, 20191 out of 5Went in to have my iPad looked at and was offered to buy a new iPad. When I showed no interest in purchasing what I already have the worker got very hostile and told us to leave. Left with an iPad that still doesn’t communicate with AT&T and feeling very disrespected by the young lady. This type of service is unacceptable and that young lady has no busy helping customers.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- February 19, 20191 out of 5I went in for a new service three months ago. I requested a prepaid plan, instead I was signed to a business account . I tried calling customer service to resolve the issue, couldn’t receive help because I couldn’t verify the business name on the account. I went back to the store, no one was able to help, but promised to speak with the manager and call me back. I went back again and was told the same thing, but with an exact time I will be contacted. I told the rep if I don’t hear back, I will port my account to another company, cause they don’t deserve my business. She told me she understood, and that she will make sure it happened. 8 days later, my account was port over due to horrible customer service. Worse, I never get to see the lady who opened my account. Will not recommend anyone to this company.
- December 6, 20183 out of 5There was only one person to help customers and I waited over an hour or more to buy a phone. There were 3 people ahead of me and after 45 minutes one lady left. The salesperson at one point was trying to work on two different customers phones. I was having to pay a sitter to stay with my bed bound husband while I just sat there waiting. It was almost 3 hours by the time I left. Then had to go back the next day to figure out why e-mail wasn’t working. She was helpful once she finally got to me but spent a lot of time talking to another customer about personal stuff so was wasting my time, in my opinion.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.