AT&T Store Amarillo Georgia Street South
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Amarillo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 16, 20205 out of 5Great customer service I’ve ever received! Extremely nice, respectful and overall fast, great sense of humor too! Ask for Michael
Thank you so much!
- May 26, 20201 out of 5I had to go to the 2414 S. Georgia during this Covid19 situation with the main office on Coulter being closed. This is my third encounter at this store in the last 15 years as an AT&T customer which was again a negative experience. Rather than being given the Apple support number I was told to just google Apple support which of course leads you to an incredibly large amount of results, any of which could lead to scams. After going back to the Georgia store the workers refused to allow me to speak with a manager and wouldn’t even give me the manager’s name to call. I was given the store number and told she was in a meeting and would return my call, which of course she never did.
- February 14, 20195 out of 5The female representative was very helpful and knowledgable. We were on & out really quick, so we could get on with our day.
- January 31, 20191 out of 5For one they need to be more professional, on the way they talk to customers. Don't be rude when someone is trying to pay a bill or needs help with your own product, that's the reason. We go to your store and seek your help on your own phones.#2 if the customer looks for his own phone or what he likes quit pushing on people what you want them to get is there money not yours. Teach your reps, to make there sales more dummy proof so your customers can understand what there buying and what there contracts are. And when people say they will be responsible for any product to be returned to your quarters don't laught at the customer, some of us make and have way for money to spend in other pal es or phone services , but I like at&t and the way they treat me . Is just sad to see a retail store and the manager act the way they do , when we are paying there salary because we as customers keep them employed. And one more thing the way technology is today we know more about phones than the people you got working there.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5I have used this store twice and great service. My mom and stepfather live in Amarillo (they told me about this being a great AT&T store). I live out of state, but in Amarillo visiting my parents. Back in November I add a phone to my service. Then a few days ago I needed to add more data to that phone, very helpful.