AT&T Store Amarillo Georgia Street South
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2414 S Georgia St
, TX 79109
Request an Appointment
Cyber Week Deals are Here!
Visit our Cyber Week page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals end Friday!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Amarillo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Amarillo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Amarillo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 10, 20201 out of 5DO NOT go to this location. Nick H. messed up our account and made me pay for his mistake. We have been up there at least 5 times within the last 24 hours. We also had to deal with the manager Braydon M. who only made things worse. I now have a phone that doesn't work and I had to pay them money for their mistake which they claim they cant waive or give us credit for!!Response from AT&TNovember 8, 2020Hello Bernise, We’d love to make this right, could you please email us at email@example.com so we can investigate this issue for you? Thank you.
Your safety is our top priority, which is why we encourage you to schedule a private, one-on-one appointment with your local AT&T Store today! Book now: https://bit.ly/ATTVIP #ATTVIP
- August 28, 20201 out of 5Managed poorly. Still owe me $300 for my trade in.Response from AT&TOctober 24, 2020Hello Don, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, as this is not the kind of experience we want for our customers. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
Skip the lines and schedule a one-on-one private appointment at our AT&T Store! Schedule now: https://bit.ly/ATTVIP #ATTVIP
- August 3, 20205 out of 5Customer service is always great at this location!!! Anytime I have issues that can’t get resolved through customer service I come in, and it gets taken care of immediately!Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hi! We appreciate you being a loyal AT&T customer! Thank you for letting us know about your great experience.
We are now accepting one-on-one consultations in our store, please request appointment by following this link https://bit.ly/ATTVIP
- June 16, 20205 out of 5Great customer service I’ve ever received! Extremely nice, respectful and overall fast, great sense of humor too! Ask for Michael
Thank you so much!
- May 26, 20201 out of 5I had to go to the 2414 S. Georgia during this Covid19 situation with the main office on Coulter being closed. This is my third encounter at this store in the last 15 years as an AT&T customer which was again a negative experience. Rather than being given the Apple support number I was told to just google Apple support which of course leads you to an incredibly large amount of results, any of which could lead to scams. After going back to the Georgia store the workers refused to allow me to speak with a manager and wouldn’t even give me the manager’s name to call. I was given the store number and told she was in a meeting and would return my call, which of course she never did.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.