AT&T Store Amarillo South Coulter
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Amarillo
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Amarillo?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Amarillo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 8, 20205 out of 5We had a great experience when we went to the store on Coulter to upgrade our phones. Robert met us as we drove up and explained different options that would fit us. He even helped us upgrade our current plan, and he stayed after hours to make sure our new phones were configured correctly. He does a great job!Response from AT&TMay 9, 2020Hello Darren,
I am happy to hear Robert gave you a great experience! We appreciate you allowing our store to assist you with your transaction. We are here for you anytime! We hope to see you again real soon.
- April 25, 20205 out of 5Amazing service from ashley, she was very kind and hospitable and was able to deal with my frustrations very well !!! this girl is awesome, fixed my problems with a smile on her faceResponse from AT&TApril 25, 2020Hello Corbin,
Happy to hear Ashely was able to provide you an extraordinary curbside experience! We look forward to assisting you in the future.
- December 21, 20195 out of 5I made an appointment and was taken right on time. The salesman Justin was very knowledgeable, very courteous, and personable. Unfortunately my problems with a promotional offer were not solvable but not for lack of trying on Justin's part. I just wish I had gone to the store first instead of getting sucked into an offer from a salesman on the phone.Response from AT&TJanuary 9, 2020Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on the great service that Justin provided you. I hate that you are having trouble with a promotion that was offered over the phone. We try our best to be one AT&T and provide a seamless experience. We look forward to your future visits in our store and we are committed to your complete satisfaction. Please reach out if I can assist you with anything. 806-662-6004
- May 17, 20191 out of 5I have been going to this store since it opened. My son and I took his phone in because the home button would not work. We took it out of the otter box and there was 2 little screws fell out of the phone. David the store asst. manage said the phone had been taken apart. I told him it had not and it was taken out of the otter box here. He looked at my son and called him a lier! The store manager finally called me back after 2 days and nothing is going to be done.
- March 23, 20193 out of 5Very unhappy. I have never been dis-satisfied with the service that I get when I go into the store, but I purchased accessories and had a question about those accessories, and have called the store at least ten times over a two day period and they will not answer the phone.