AT&T Store Austin East Anderson Lane
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Austin
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Austin?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Austin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 19, 20205 out of 5I was helped by Sam yesterday, and I was totally impressed by her knowledge and patience. I had so many obstacles to getting a new phone, like not knowing the basic info from my old servicer account. Each time we ran into an obstacle Sam patiently helped me through it - and I was there for at least two hours yesterday! I asked tons of questions, and she did not rush her answers and again was so patient! Not only that, but she was working a shift by herself and she kept her wits even as customers kept coming in and a line formed. Also, She told me about a great phone deal AT&T has going on right now which I hadn’t seen advertised - I’m going to be getting better data with a new phone for LESS than my old plan :) I’m very happy about it. I was really impressed by Sam, and I hope that the company recognizes what a valuable employee they have in her.
- March 13, 20205 out of 5Sam was so helpful and informative! I was very pleased with my visit and purchase.
- March 9, 20205 out of 5Sam helped me get my dads new phone! Was a great help! Did not struggle getting a phone just how I been doing all week. Sam is doing a great job! Should definitely get a raise!!!!!!!!!!
- February 19, 20205 out of 5Sam was very helpful in my visit. She helped me get a new phone!! Super friendly and understanding, she was an amazing helping me out. Thank you to Sam for the awesome customer service.Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2020Thanks for the review Elizabeth! I'll be sure to pass along the recognition. Hope your enjoying your new phone.
- March 19, 20193 out of 5Store in Domain seemed ok. Provided nano SIM as requested. Store along 183 seemed kind of flaky. Very eager to send me to another store (which was closed!) without knowing the whole story, then was pretty slow and not straightforward when I returned. Tried to also get service from 611 operator to try to find a store. I had several major malfunctions: 1) You need your passcode or their whole system will be useless and they will not help you as much 2) Phones are magically able to communicate with AT&T information even if the data connection is otherwise not working. That is why I was hollering at the poor 611 operator to boot up Google Maps and tell me where I could find an open store. (3 Lost my temper at 611 operator) (and 4 failed to follow how my girlfriend wanted me to handle the whole issue. Apparently using people's birthdays for a passcode is just fine, nobody will ever guess it.)