AT&T Store Beaumont Dowlen Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Beaumont
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Beaumont?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Beaumont Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 2, 20201 out of 5I came in today just wanting to purchase a phone case. I did not sign in as I entered. I didn't figure I needed to being that I was just running in for a quick purchase. I found the case quickly then told a girl there signing in customers who needed a lengthy appointment that I didn't sign in but I'd just like to buy this case and I'd be right out of here. She told me I'd have to sign in. This meant waiting. There were a lot of people waiting. This didn't make sense at all, but I signed in. I waited a while and decided to remove my name and leave without the case & shop elsewhere. I told them to remove my name and explained why. A guy then said no please wait there will be someone available in just a sec to check you out. I said ok we shall see...10 minutes later I left. Please tell me why out of all the AT&T reps in the store, why is there not one who does quick check outs for those who just want to run in for a quick purchase??? This was time consuming and very agrivating. I came home and found the case on Amazon. I will not make the same mistake again and will warn others as well. As I see it, it is a $ loss for AT&T! I love my AT&T service but am disappointed in this aspect of my local store.
- June 12, 20201 out of 5Anytime I usually come into this store I receive awesome customer service. The last time I came in I was serviced by a young lady by the name of Claudia. I received terrible customer service from her. She had an attitude out of this world. If you aren’t there to want to help the customers then you should find a new job. Apparently this is her usual behavior. I got into the car and made a comment to my mother that the young lady was rude....she knew exactly who I was talking about. Go figure! I would rather wait 2 hours than be serviced by Claudia again.Response from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hi Corbin, We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 4, 20201 out of 5Usually good location but this last visit was awful. They couldn’t help me. Didn’t care to help me. When I asked for alternatives to my hotspot problem, they didn’t know and didn’t care...and were rude about it! Clearly they need to read the disclaimer on the top of their web page about”being there for us during Covid 19”
- November 29, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service! The person assisting me left me alone and I had to go find her. Also didn’t do her job. Gave me a Verizon phone number to call for assistance instead of at&t. What a joke of place!
- October 26, 20195 out of 5Update. I was able to drive the hour to the store today to speak with the store manager about my reward that I have not received. I explained to her the situation of the BOGO + $300 gift card (adding a new line) that I did in store on August 2nd. The issue was the salesperson told me I would get this. Ended up being an online promo only. I told the store manager that the ATT rewards center told me under the circumstances that the store that I purchased from could go into my account and make a notation that I was to get the reward and then they could process. The store manager was understanding and put the notation in my account and also ask that I contact her on Monday to verify that it has been taken care of. ( Rewards center closed on weekends).