AT&T Store Beaumont Dowlen Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Beaumont Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 12, 20201 out of 5Anytime I usually come into this store I receive awesome customer service. The last time I came in I was serviced by a young lady by the name of Claudia. I received terrible customer service from her. She had an attitude out of this world. If you aren’t there to want to help the customers then you should find a new job. Apparently this is her usual behavior. I got into the car and made a comment to my mother that the young lady was rude....she knew exactly who I was talking about. Go figure! I would rather wait 2 hours than be serviced by Claudia again.Response from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hi Corbin, We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 4, 20201 out of 5Usually good location but this last visit was awful. They couldn’t help me. Didn’t care to help me. When I asked for alternatives to my hotspot problem, they didn’t know and didn’t care...and were rude about it! Clearly they need to read the disclaimer on the top of their web page about”being there for us during Covid 19”
- November 29, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service! The person assisting me left me alone and I had to go find her. Also didn’t do her job. Gave me a Verizon phone number to call for assistance instead of at&t. What a joke of place!
- October 26, 20195 out of 5Update. I was able to drive the hour to the store today to speak with the store manager about my reward that I have not received. I explained to her the situation of the BOGO + $300 gift card (adding a new line) that I did in store on August 2nd. The issue was the salesperson told me I would get this. Ended up being an online promo only. I told the store manager that the ATT rewards center told me under the circumstances that the store that I purchased from could go into my account and make a notation that I was to get the reward and then they could process. The store manager was understanding and put the notation in my account and also ask that I contact her on Monday to verify that it has been taken care of. ( Rewards center closed on weekends).
- October 24, 20191 out of 5I went in the store on August 2 to upgrade my daughters phone and was told I could upgrade mine as well with BOGO + a $300 gift card by adding a new line. So I did this. I have waited the 8 + weeks to receive my gift card so I called the rewards center and they told me it was an online offer only but that I could call the store in which I made the purchase and explain to them and they could go into my account and put a notation that since I was misinformed by the employee that I should be able to get the gift card. I have called the store several times to get this resolved and NO ONE can seem to take care of the issue. Management will not return my calls or will not get on the phone with me to resolve this issue. It is not my fault the employee gave me the wrong information. I would not have done the BOGO and added a line if I was not going to get the $300 gift card. I am very disappointed in the service I have received from this store and will no longer give you my business.