AT&T Store Beaumont Dowlen Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Beaumont
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Beaumont?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Beaumont Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20215 out of 5The Very Best Customer Service by Dennis Kosisky. He was totally professional, friendly & exceptionally helpful. Dennis went above and beyond to educate us about the products available and everything we needed to use our new phones and the AT&T TV equipment. I would recommend him to anyone!Response from AT&TJanuary 19, 2021Hello Ruthie S Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out. Your experience in our store matters to us.
- December 12, 20201 out of 5If I could rate any lower than 1 I would. Every time I come here there is a problem. The employees are super rude, and disrespectful. I paid my bill today and my phone service is not active even after, so I tell two employees and they say they ‘can’t’ fix it and that I need to wait for someone more qualified to clock in and fix the problem. Why hire employees that do not know what they’re doing? I’m so tired of always having a problem in this store and the employees getting an attitude and condescendingly talking down to me. I wouldn’t recommend doing business here.Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hello Makenna S. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 22, 20202 out of 5We came in one evening to activate our phones after switching from another carrier. There were around 7 persons working. We signed in and were 3rd in line. As each employee finished with their customer they disappeared to the back of the store and didn’t come back out. One customer told us they had been there 2 hours and the employee helping them didn’t know what they were doing. I went to use the restroom in the back and realized all the help, except for the 2 employees out on the floor, were hanging out in a locked break room while we were still waiting to be helped. As another employee finished and headed toward the back I asked her if someone could come out and help us. She said she would ask. When the last employee working on the floor finished with her customer she helped us. Two other employees then came out. It seemed like the customers were an inconvenience that kept them from hanging out in the break room until closing time. Our first in-store impression was disappointing, poor, unprofessional, and complacent in customer service. Hopefully they were just having an “off” day and most days are not at all like that.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020Hello Michelle K We know that first impressions are very important. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We apologize and want to correct this! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- September 2, 20201 out of 5I came in today just wanting to purchase a phone case. I did not sign in as I entered. I didn't figure I needed to being that I was just running in for a quick purchase. I found the case quickly then told a girl there signing in customers who needed a lengthy appointment that I didn't sign in but I'd just like to buy this case and I'd be right out of here. She told me I'd have to sign in. This meant waiting. There were a lot of people waiting. This didn't make sense at all, but I signed in. I waited a while and decided to remove my name and leave without the case & shop elsewhere. I told them to remove my name and explained why. A guy then said no please wait there will be someone available in just a sec to check you out. I said ok we shall see...10 minutes later I left. Please tell me why out of all the AT&T reps in the store, why is there not one who does quick check outs for those who just want to run in for a quick purchase??? This was time consuming and very agrivating. I came home and found the case on Amazon. I will not make the same mistake again and will warn others as well. As I see it, it is a $ loss for AT&T! I love my AT&T service but am disappointed in this aspect of my local store.
- June 12, 20201 out of 5Anytime I usually come into this store I receive awesome customer service. The last time I came in I was serviced by a young lady by the name of Claudia. I received terrible customer service from her. She had an attitude out of this world. If you aren’t there to want to help the customers then you should find a new job. Apparently this is her usual behavior. I got into the car and made a comment to my mother that the young lady was rude....she knew exactly who I was talking about. Go figure! I would rather wait 2 hours than be serviced by Claudia again.Response from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hi Corbin, We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.